1. Truth

In this story the cheel family is not that negative and heartless as in show .

Both Veer and Bani know the truth of Jay and Mayuri . The Shakura was killed by both Bani and Veer . Both are in Naag mandir as Bani wanted to do puja and he accompanied his wife but taunting her all the way .

Veer :
Sweatheart we can still defeat them . It won't be difficult. Trust me my family and both of us are sufficient. He didn't get a reply . Bani .... he shakes her shoulder a little .

Bani : Veer ..... no .....not now . We have to know who is the main person. Who all are involved. We can't afford mistakes like satyug to repeat . Bholenath has given us rebirth. We need to make all wrong right . Teer was made a pawn back then and again now . Why , We need answers .

Veer :
Sweetheart....

Bani:
Please Veer we need to find out . They even sent that shakura as you . He tried getting close and intimate . I wanted to kill him first but I didn't because I wanted to get to you . I am sure today when we are planing even they would be planing.

Veer : He was trying to get close to you Bani.....huh ..... I swear I wil kill anyone coming close to you .

Bani : I know that and I trust you on it .

Bani gets a vision .
Cheel guru and Jay discussing something.

Veer sees her and holds her .

Bani .... Sweetheart...

Bani opens her eyes . .....

Veer ... I just saw cheel ghufa . Jay and cheel guru are together , what could be the matter .

Veer : Bani we need dad he knows all ancient secrets . We can call him to my other house . You remember the place where I took you after blast . She nods .

Hold onto me . Before they could fly off . Guruma came out of temple .

Aadi nagin....

Bani goes towards her ...

Aadi nag killed guruji .... don't worry all secrets are still hidden here take these books and medicine. It will help you in near future in case of trouble .

Guruji told me that you both were betrayed in satyug and his brother was made a scapegoat . He said you both were meant to be the couple to get peace between God's children . They manipulated you otherwise .

Bani:Thank you guruma . We will take these . Don't worry our clans will be safe . Veer helps her in carrying them .

Veer : Bani lets go ......

They reach Veers hide out .

Veer : Bani freshen up . I will get coffee for us I will call dad to come here alone . He knows my code language.

Bani: Any help letme know .

Veer : yes one help I want my wife to relax and be calm . I know your preying for a revenge and are hurt for deception. Trust me ...

Veer moves closer to her . He caressed her cheek .

I know you a bit more than you Bani . I will protect you and family. We can win this . Our bond is so strong look we are alive and kicking after 10000 years right .

Bani smiles a little.

She makes a Adi nagin promise.

Bani: what ever happens i will save your family and my clan from eveil forces . She cups his face .

I want to give you a chance . It's not guilt of not trusting you . You earned it . You have protected me and I know am right . He Gives a kiss on her head .