Lose You Tomorrow

You Series: The Let Me Series Side Stories

Set You Free
Owning You Back
Lose You Tomorrow

***

LOSE YOU TOMORROW

A Let Me Series Side Story

Joselle Aguila | PrincessThirteen00

***

Transferring to several schools because of his family's business, and getting adored by random strangers for his handsome Westerner features, Jonas Stevenson has had enough. But meeting Corliss changed his perspective in life. With the growing feelings he has for her, will he choose to man up and confess? Or will he be stuck as her best friend and settle for less?

***

Bearing physically attractive and charismatic features, Jonas is fed up ignoring and declining people expressing interests towards him. He just wants to live normally without any special treatments. And one day, as he hides from the public's eyes, he saves Corliss Louise from getting harassed for being mute. But that unexpected meeting became much more. From being strangers, they became friends, and soon enough, they were best friends. Everyone around them knew that. But no one knew that his feelings towards her were growing. Can Jonas admit his love for Corliss? Or will he hide it until the end? 

***

Copyright © 2021, PrincessThirteen00. All rights reserved. Reproduction or transmission in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission by the author is prohibited.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Hey, guys!

The Let Me Series authors, me, areyaysii and Imcrazyyouknow, are back to share with you the You Series: The Let Me Series Side Stories! Be sure to check their stories, too!

Maraming salamat sa nagbasa at sumuporta sa Let Me Series! Heads up, this series is pretty short kaya don't expect a lot of chapters. Still, sana suportahan n'yo pa rin kami gaya ng mainit ninyong pagtanggap sa LMS!

Enjoy reading!

With lots of love,

Boss J.

P.S. If you think you've seen the happy ending of Lilo and Jonas, think again.

 If you think you've seen the happy ending of Lilo and Jonas, think again