Tickilish

"Excuse me, where's the medical section?"

----

Stumbling through the library doors, Leorio let out a pleased sigh. The warmth of the library felt great against his skin, a lot more pleasurable then the sub-zero air outside. The male made his way through the library, desperately trying to hold onto all the papers in his folder, which threatened to spill out any second. Leorio rushed over to the closest table, which happened to be near the history section, and let his folders go.

Multi-colored papers scattered over the table, almost completely covering it. The man scurried to pick them all up in a pile, not bothering to make it neat; it'd get messy as soon as he started studying. Nobody else was at the table, so Leorio was all alone, surrounded by his notes, exams, etc.

Letting out a heavy sigh, the black-haired individual let his eyes travel all around the library, trying his best to locate the medical section. The attempt was useless though, as the library was colossal, and it was his first time in this location, so he wasn't at all familiar with it.

Scratching his head, the man searched around for someone he could ask to help him. He didn't need to study for something like an exam, or anything of that sort for the matter, Leorio simply studied because he was extremely motivated to pass. After what had happened with his friend, he promised he'd become a doctor and heal kids for free. The promise wasn't made to anyone; it was merely a promise to himself, and it was the first thing Leorio felt he actually wanted to dedicate himself to.

Although, perhaps there was a little inspiration to his journey. It had happened when he was at his lowest points in life, and struggled to continue studying, participating, and attending med school. But, in a bar one day, a woman that claimed she could hear heartbeats told Leoriol; "Your heartbeat has the nicest melody in all of Yorknew City. It's kind and melodic; you'd make a great doctor or teacher." After that encounter, Leorio was sure he was making the right choice by studying to become a doctor.

-

Leorios gaze finally landed on a blonde male with a tag on his chest, and he guessed it was the librarian, or at least an assistant. He was reading a book in the history section, and was fully engrossed in it, so Leorio was hesitant to approach.

"Excuse me-"

Leorio gently tapped the blonde, who slightly jumped up from the intrusion, causing him to drop the book.

"ah- shit."

The blonde squatted down, picked up the book, and shut it with quite some strength. His glare pierced through Leorio, and the man could swear the blonde just looked through his soul.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare yo-"

"Its fine, is there anything you need help finding?"

But Leorio didn't hear the question, he was too focused on the book the male was holding;

The Kurta Clan and its history

The dark haired male had never heard of that before, and decided to research it later, when he had time.

"Hellooo?"

When Leorio finally snapped out of thought, he was almost face to face with the blonde, who had a curious look on his face. A flush immediately appeared on his face as he stuttered through with his words.