"Oh no! I've gone blind!" Bose yelled out.

"Brainstorm..." I groaned.

"Calm down. It's only tape." Captain Man said.

"Curse you fate." Bose screamed ignoring Captain Man.

"How about you Volt?" Captain Man tried his best to look at her. "Your hands are free. You can zap him with your electricity."

Volt was smiling looking off into the distance. "Did anyone else notice how blue the sky is today?"

"Yea?" I answered confused.

"Of course, it's gorgeous. Now zap him!" Captain Man yelled.

"What is this?!" The robber with an bag on yelled at the cashier. "I said I wanted nacho ball, nacho money!"

The robber threw the money back at the cashier and she started crying. "I'm sorry robbers usually want money!"

The robber started walking towards do, walking past the team in the trash cans along the way. Captain Man started yelling at Volt. "This is your last chance Volt! Zap him!"

"Alright everyone that's been my robbery. People say that your are trash," The robber pointed at the team. "But it was nice robbing you. Have a lovely afternoon."

"Aw you too!" Volt yelled out after him.

"What's wrong with you?" I said to Volt.

She did a happy sigh. "Nothing."

"Volt, you let him get away! There's no way he's coming back- oh wait he's back! Get him!" Captain Man said as the robber came back in.

"Forgot the hot sauce!" The robber walked back up to counter.

"Does anyone wanna go for a walk in the park later this afternoon noon?" Volt asked looking at all of us.

"What?!" Captain Man and I said together.

"Or you guys wanna do some painting?" Now she was smiling really big. "I've been gettin' into painting."

"You should be getting into zapping, zap him!" Captain Man yelled again as the robber walked by going towards the door.

"Alright goodbye, I am definitely leaving now and not coming back!" The robber waved and walked out.

"Noo- oh wait he's back again!" Ray yelled and robber walked back in... again.

"Forgot my lollipop!" He walked up to counter.

"Oh look a 3rd chance, something rare! This has literally never happened in crime fighting history, but it's here!" Captain Man yelled and tried his best to hint to Volt to zap him.

"Alright that's phone, keys, lollipop, that should be it." The robber said making sure he had everything.

"What are you doing?!" Captain Man yelled again at Volt who was thinking about something else.

"Alright I'm leaving and really not coming back. Have nice day!" The robber dabbed then lefted.

"Did he dab?" Brainstorm said out of no where. "Sounds like a perfect time for a dab."

"Yes he dabbed." I said to Brainstorm.

"He dabbed us into a oblivion." Captain Man answered upset about the robber.

Small time skip

"Hey, kid." Captain Man said to me. "Go find a place to de-transform with your friend and find out what's wrong with her. Then meet us back at the Man's Nest."

"Ok." I left and walked over to Volt and told her we were walking by ourselves.

After de-transforming we were walking by ourselves to the Man's Nest.

"Hey Chapa you ok? You been acting different?" I asked her honestly worried about her.

"Oh don't worry about." She smiled at me. "Let's just say a few things changed for me."

"Oh ok." I was confused by what she meant by that.
----------
So um this happened last week.

And everytime I think about that I like, stop breathing

And everytime I think about that I like, stop breathing. And i-

ANYWAY BEFORE I DIE. Hoped you enjoyed! Bye!

(Not edited)