A little bit of fun!

Start from the beginning

Anyways, she ran to the side, and there she saw a certain silver haired boy casually walking into a hole in the wall. Rio gave herself a massive facepalm, and sighed. Turning around, She took a step towards the shed to gather some cleanup materials, but more surprises were awaiting her. Instead of life letting her go do what she needed to do, strings pulled her and locked her onto the floor.

Itona looked behind him, and swung his fingers. With a flash, she was freed.

"What the heck was that for?"

He looked at her with a blank stare, and didn't say anything. His eyes seemed to be looking somewhere else, signaling no remorse from what he had just done. She snapped her fingers in his face, and then he started staring at her again. Finally, after a while of awkward silence, he talked.

"I didn't see you there. That was meant for Korosensei, not you."

"Well you could've-"

"Looks like I win~"

Karma took a step into the classroom, and gave a smile. At this point, Rio was fed up with everything, and just let it all go. The rest of the students were happy at their arrival, and just to keep it short, it was a pretty sappy reunion.

"2 hours. That's how much time we have to prepare."

"Only 2? Are you serious? But last time-"

Kayano looked at Meg, who gave her a glare that shut her up. Turning over to Isogai, she gave her a nod.

"I know this isn't a lot of time, but Korosensei's meeting was shortened due to something. We're not sure. But we can do it! We're class 3-E!"

"Actually, we're technically class 1-E now Isogai."

"Ah right, I always forget. Sorry about that, and thanks for the reminder Meg."

Meg gave a thumbs up, and clapped her hands. Everyone started to get to work. It wasn't bad at all. In order to celebrate, they planned to poison everything that Korosensei was going to eat with a potion that Okuda created, spread fake blood through the classroom so they could scare him, pull out every single one of his not-so-safe-for-work magazines and tear them apart, and of course, place the pictures of his most embarrassing moments through the classroom.

"Korosensei is going to love this!"

"I know right? He's going to enjoy this so much!"

"Your sarcasm is worse than Terasaka's grades."

Toka and Hirashi turned around with an annoyed look. They did NOT appreciate Itona's bluntness. Toka gave an annoyed look, and then sighed (I just noticed, people sigh a lot here OwO). Hirashi was about to throw something at him, but then freaked out.

"What the hell is that!?"

A small animal, something that looked like a dirty rat, was squirming in Karma's hands. Nagisa choked on his water, and then walked over to him. Taking the rat, he stabbed it with a knife, and then handed it back over to Karma, who had a small smile on his face.

"Made your job easier. Also next time, try to just use watery red paint or something for blood, not some rat you probably found under the wood planks please."

Nagisa threw the knife in the trash, and went back to helping Okuda. Most people didn't notice, but Okuda sure did. She saw the small glow in Nagisa's eyes when he stabbed it. She didn't see that she was staring at him until Nagisa spoke, and jumped backwards, landing on top of a few potions and spilling them over.

"Ah-um....sorry....eh.....Ah!"

"Woah woah, are you ok Okuda?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Sugino, just a little startled."

She turned her head over towards Nagisa, and then looked down immediately. Nagisa, obviously confused, ask her, "Is there something wrong? Ah wait, erm." Nagisa fixed up his ponytails, and then smiled. "There! You could just say that my hair was out of place, you know?"

"Right right, sorry......"

"Pftttt, that was it Okuda? Geez, don't get scared over such a small thing."

"At least she had the guts to even consider trying to speak to Nagisa when he had such a serious expression, unlike you Terasaka, who was scared like a little child just a while ago when he stabbed the rat."

"SHUT UP KARMA! I wasn't scared, just trying to get away from-"

"See?"

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Yeah right, you've said that a thousand times at least."

"Actually, he's said that 823 times before as far as I've known him."

"Ritsu, that was not needed..."

"Sorry sorry, just wanted to clarify things Isogai!"

"I'm gonna kill you you damned digital bot!"

"824 now~"

"SHUT UP KARMA!!!!! ARGHHH CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST LET ME DO WHAT I WANT!"

"How do you think I feel!?"

"Rio, we really don't need a fourth person in this convo, k?"

Cue to the rest of the arguing, mostly just Terasaka complaining about how much he hated life. Back to the plot though. Sugino, who had been cleaning up the spilled poison, pulled out a few antibacterial wipes for a final touch, but it started to swirl up. Sparks flew through the classroom, and a black mist loomed over them.

This is why, children, life is a total jerk.

---------------------------------

Woohoo! Finished! This is Alex here, coming live from my house jk jk. SO, I wrote the fast few parts of the story cause Kazami and Davi have a few exams to do, and yeah. Ok, just between you and me, I haven't told them what I'm writing. I'm still following the original plot, but whatever.

We need a few explanations here. Kazami and Davi are high school students. I am a middle schooler with Shiori. We're not as pressured, so we're more free to do this heh! We're sorry for the late chapter, but we'll try to follow the quota of two chapters a month, maybe more if you're lucky.

And just a moment of what is going on right now. COVID-19 is a horrible situation for most of us right now, and we're facing many problems. There's the election, racism, and other things that really have shaken the world up. But please, whatever you do, hold on to that last drop of hope you have. A bit cheesy but like, just do it. This is for the sake of others and yourself as well. Us, ourselves, have actually been dealing with a bit of it too. Our lives are hurt as well, with some major deaths we know of. Thanks for supporting us, we really appreciate it!

Now, Alex out!