Chapter 17

Other than some odd texts, Mary hasn't bothered me. There has been some weird occurrences though.

Yesterday on my full body mirror someone and written "Watch out bitch".

And earlier today out of nowhere a vase came flying at my head. That was odd because I was home alone.

Now I'm just watching tv in the living room. Soft footsteps come up behind me. My breath quickens. Who is that???

When they come in front of the tv I immediately relax. "Don't scare me like that!" I yell at dad.

"Sorry. it was supposed to be a joke." He mumbles.

I hear a car rear away and start smelling smoke. "DAD THE HOUSE IS ONE FIRE!WE NEED TO GET OUT NOW!" I scream.

He grabs me and we quickly run out. He calls 911 and I just watch the house burn. A few minutes later the fire trucks pull up.

They put out the fire, but the house is already gone. On the sidewalk I see a note. "This is just the beginning bitchy poo."Mary... I sigh.

Come on sweetie. We're gonna be staying at Pete's for a while." "I know who did this." I say. "Who?" "Mary. She wants me dead. And she won't stop until she gets her way."

When we're walking over to Pete's I see a body. Dead. "Holy shit..." I mumble. It was Mary. She's dead. Hopefully now all the stupid shit will stop.

•••next day at Pete's•••

"Oh my god...oh my god oh my god oh my god." I say. Mary couldn't have done this! She's dead! Unless... no it's not possible.

It can't be. The guest room I was staying in was completely trashed. On the window, written in blood red, said

"You think I'm gone that easily? Now I'm even more powerful. And soon you will also be dead."

I showed Pete and my dad. Their eyes widen. "You guys aren't safe while I'm around. I should just let her kill me so you all will be safe." I say.

"No Lily. We're in this together." Pete states. "If you go, I go." Dad says. " Let's go out and get pizza." I say. "YASSSS!" Pete yells. We all get in the car and go to Pizza Hut.

After we all order, I get a text message. It's from Mary. Pete and dad must've seen my eyes widen because they ask what's wrong.

I show them the text. "I see you're 'family' wants to go with you. I can make that happen."

They shake their head and dad takes my phone. "Your getting a new one." He says. Yay! Our foods here! Dad and I share a pizza while Pete has his own. Before we eat, I notice the pizza smells weird.

"Drop the pizza Pete. There is something wrong with it." He smells it and his eyes widen. "It's covered in antifreeze. She really must want us dead." He says.

We leave and just make our own dinner. By "dinner" I mean cereal. It was still good though. I yawn.

"Goodnight peeps. I'm going to bed." While I'm walking upstairs dad yells

"Your sleeping in my room tonight!" I say ok and lie in bed. I eventually nod off to sleep.

I wake up to a crash. I run downstairs and see a car in wall.

A/N

Well well welly well well. Mary's a ghost!comment your thoughts on that. And aren't I just mean? Mary just won't go away, will she?

Da bumblebee, kerigan🐝