"Oppa is confused. Why is my baby laughing?" Changkyun continued, his eyes gleaming at the sight of Hyebin being happy once again.

"I'm leaving you here," Hyebin cried out, still trying to catch her breath from laughing so much.

Hyebin walked along, Changkyun following along watching as the corners of her lips kept twitching upwards as if she was going to laugh.

"Where are you going?"

"To find a place to stay that's open this late," Hyebin replied.

After walking around the isolated streets for 20 minutes, the couple had finally found a place to stay. It was old fashioned, built out of wood with traditional architecture and it was a reasonable price. It was very beautiful, Hyebin had asked Changkyun for a picture by it. Even though it was dark, they had used the flash, hoping it wouldn't distract anyone nearby.

"Are you looking for a place to stay?" An old lady questioned, appearing beside them. She was holding a plaque which read 'closed' and seemed to be shutting up for the night.

"Yes, is it open still or-"

"Of course, come in!" She chimed happily despite it being a late hour. "You're a very good-looking couple."

Changkyun and Hyebin looked at each other with a shy smile, both of them finding the old woman's aura very warm and welcoming.

"How long do you guys plan on staying here?" She asked, bringing them to a counter where they waited while she went in the back to grab a room key.

"We missed the last train so we will be staying until the first trains in the morning." Hyebin answered honestly, holding hands with Changkyun and swinging them back and forth.

"Okay, the room charge is 30,000 won for the night." The woman explained, receiving the money from Changkyun and handing the key to Hyebin. The woman then lead them to their room, sending them a smile. "Have a great night but if you're gonna do anything please try to keep the noise down since there are people sleeping next door."

Hyebin snorted, glancing at Changkyun who made a remark. "We'll try but she's quite a fox, she can't keep her hands off me."

"Kyun-" Hyebin swatted him, still laughing as she found the woman's straightforwardness refreshingly funny. "We haven't done anything and we won't do anything tonight either. Don't worry."

"Ah, I apologise if I made you guys embarrassed." The old woman chuckled. "Goodnight."

"Thank you, good night." Changkyun smiled as the couple waved goodbye to the old lady as she left them alone.

"Ladies first," Changkyun gestured for her to enter first as she opened the door.

"Be careful, I don't know if you've heard but I'm quite the fox." Hyebin joked, sending him a seductive look which made him laugh. "Once you come in, you might not make it out with your virtue."

"First you steal my heart, now you wanna steal my virtue," Changkyun entered the room, closing the door behind him and going to place his back on the chest of drawers.

"Well perhaps first I could steal some clothes form you to sleep in..."

Changkyun opened up his backpack, pulling out his spare clothes which had had brought with him to change into after swimming in case anything happened to his normal clothes he had arrived in. Changkyun handed her his t-shirt and jogging bottoms.

"But what will you sleep in?"

"I'll wear these shorts to bed, they're comfy and I will get hot in the night anyway since it's summer so I'll sleep with my top off... If it's okay with you." Changkyun replied as Hyebin nodded in acceptance.

She headed to the bathroom to change out of her clothes, heading out to see Changkyun already laying down. He opened the thin blanket up and gestured for her to join him so Hyebin headed over and climbed into the blanket as the pair cuddled up to each other.

"I'm gonna miss you when you're gone." Hyebin admitted as the pair stared up at the dark ceiling.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Changkyun sighed. "Whenever I'm free and the time in Korea is good, I'll try and videocall you. Do a little vlog for you."

"I'll hold you to that," Hyebin sighed out, closing her eyes. "We should sleep, we have to get up early."

Changkyun never responded, Hyebin looked up to see him fast asleep, his light breathing turning into a quiet snore. Hyebin smiled, snuggling into his chest more as she fell asleep in his arms.