Ch. 3

Hello! This is not Kristal sadly. I'm the co-writer of her stories that are on hold. Isnt she lovely? Hahaha. Kristal is one of the most inspirational people on WattPad. *wipes tear. Okay.. Here is the next chapter to Curly Haired Angel. I don't really know where Kristal wants this story to go soo...I'll give it a shot. Warning: it's a filler chapter. Sowy. When I find out more about how guide the story there will be more action. Lights. Cameras. Drama. Narry.

Harry's POV

This is bad. How could Niall be able to see the demon? I paced back and forth breathing heavily. Shaking my curls I took in a deep breath. Niall is in serious danger. Why was I assigned to be his guardian angel? Was impossible that it was not only because of his loneliness. I sighed and tuned in to his dream.

Niall sat in a meadow sitting in a boy's lap. The boy looked about eight years old, Niall's age. He had curly brown hair, green eyes and dimples... Just like me.

I gasped. He was dreaming about me! How sweet!

" Hazza!" Niall giggled as the boy, me, tickled him. Suddenly I, in the dream, leaned down and kissed him... On the lips.

I jolted upright and gasped. It can't be. I slowly put a finger to my lips. It felt so real. I could almost feel the softness of his lips. I shook my head to clear those thoughts. I can't fall in love with an eight year old.

But he will grow up, a tiny voice in the back of my head told me.

Exactly, I thought, then he won't want me anymore.

Ugh, the Josh thing is messing up my head. I'm talking to myself. Suddenly a noise came from Niall's room. I froze and listened intently straining my ears. The atmosphere was dead quiet. So quiet you could hear the owl's wings. There was some rustling. Niall probably is just moving around, I assured myself.

Even I doubted myself. I crept to Niall's room. Then I heard a blood curling scream. I ran and bursted through the door, my heart pounding, I can't let him get hurt. There on top of innocent Niall was Josh smirking back at me. Niall sobbed and whimpered beneath him. Josh had Niall pinned down. I felt rage well up in my chest.

" Get off of him!" I screeched. He snorted.

" Like you can do anything about it you puny angel," he sneered.

" Harry! Help me!" Niall squealed. My heart clenched. I balled my fists up. I can't defeat him. He's too strong and he knows that.

" See? What are you gonna do?" Josh smirked. He stroked Niall's wet cheeks causing him to wail louder.

" Aww you're so cute," he cooed. Then I snapped. I leapt at him and punched him in the face sending him over the edge of the bed. Caught by surprise, he hit the wall.

" Get away from him!" I yelled at the demon. Niall scrambled up and hid his face in chest.

" Hazza," he whimpered. The demon got up and wiped his mouth smirking.

" I'll get him next time," he chuckled and disappeared leaving Niall crying in controllable in my neck.

" Shh... It okay Nialler," I cooed. My heart was still pounding out of my chest. What if he got Niall?

~*~

This story is fun to write!

Written by: MyselfAndTime