❆ 𝟏𝟓. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I have some final things to say... Up until now, I've lived..."

"IF YOU LET TENGEN-SAMA DIE, I WON'T BE PRAYING TO GUYS ANYMORE! I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU!" Suma yelled out.

"HEY SHUT UP FOR A BIT! TENGEN-SAMA'S SPEAKING NOW! I'LL FILL YOUR MOUTH WITH ROCKS YOU DUMB WOMAN!" Makio yelled out as she started to stuff rocks into Suma's mouth.

"Both of you, be quiet!" Hinatsuru tried to get them to keep quiet.

"MAKIO-SAN IS BULLYING ME!"

"Are you kidding me? Am I gonna die without leaving any last words? I can't move my tongue any more thanks to the poison. Why is this happening I have the time to say some final words now, come on," Tengen thought to himself, and soon he felt someone's finger against his forehead.

His eyes widened as he looked at [name] who was smiling dearly at him.

"[name], are you alright?" he asked, and [name] nodded her head then as she sat down onto the ruin next to him and crossed her legs then, her wounds starting to close up slowly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHO ARE YOU?! ISN'T IT WAY TOO EARLY FOR A CREMATION HERE?! HE ISN'T EVEN DEAD YET AND YOU'RE BURNING HIM! I WILL SPANK YOUR BUTT. YOUR BIG SISTER'S ANGRY NOW!" Suma yelled out as she held Nezuko by the shoulders, which [name] watched as Nezuko had set Tengen up into flames.

"Hold on. What the hell just happened? The poison's gone," he spoke out and [name] continued to remain silent, turning to walk away instead. Her light blue eyes laid upon Obanai who had arrived, and she walked past him.

Whispering something to him as his heterochromia eyes widened as he quickly turned, only to be greeted with her vanishing sight. His hands tightened into fists then as he swallowed the lump in his throat, looking towards where Tengen and his wives were.

"I should praise you or something," Obanai spoke out as he looked at Tengen and his wives.

"No, I don't need your praise,"

"You're pretty late,"

"THAT'S RIGHT! Y-Y-YOU'RE SO LATE WERE YOU ACTUALLY COMING?! YOU'RE SO LATE!" and Obanai slowly turned to look at [name] who was standing somewhere on the ruins, far from where they were.

The look on her face tells him everything as he hesitantly nodded his head, watching as she turned her back on them and proceeds to leave.

"She's not coming back, isn't she?" Tengen asked as he let out a sigh, leaning against the ruin as he tilts his head up to look at the night sky full of stars.

"She nearly lost control earlier on, but she tried her best," Tengen added on and Obanai remained silent as they realized they were going to lose a Hashira.

For Yuizome [name] has decided not to return to the Demon Slayer Corps after what she had experienced during the fight against the Upper Moon Six. Deeming herself as dangerous, she no longer trusted herself.

Thus, deciding to go into hiding until she had enough of life and step out into the sun to allow herself to be killed off before she could devour a human body.

And they listened as the crows were fluttering around, listening to the announcement of how an Upper Moon demon was finally defeated.

Yet, it felt as if the Hashiras had lost something.

The Hashiras was present in the room where it was lit up only a single candle which was placed in between Oyakata-sama and them as he was sitting opposite of them. They could only watch as Oyakata-sama was preparing his questions.