❆ 𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Everyone is safe! There's a lot of injured people, but there's nothing life-threatening. You don't have to push yourself any further!" Kyojuro yelled out in a beaming tone and he chuckled as he had startled Tanjiro with his loud voice.

"Ara, Nezuko, are you okay?" [name] asked as she held the tired demon girl in her arms and started to pat her head affectionately. A gentle smile appeared on her face as she tried to cool down the girl's body with her cold hands.

"There, there. Feel better soon, get some rest now," she spoke out with a soft smile as she rubbed her back and soon watched as she retreated into the box and [name] smiled. About to pick the box up only to have her head hurting.

"Grr..." she started to growl, sensing something was coming for them.

"Something is coming!" [name] yelled out as she quickly turned, feeling a deep sense of overwhelming power. Kyojuro then quickly turned to look just as something had landed right behind them, and [name] turned to look.

"Gomen, Nezuko..." [name] whispered out as she left Nezuko in the box against the tree.

The dust soon cleared only to reveal the Upper Moon Demon, Ranked 3 who immediately launches himself towards Tanjiro with the intention of punching his head in, but was soon stopped by none other than the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro.

"Breath of Flames, Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!" Kyojuro had used an ascending slash and managed to slice the Upper Moon 3's arm in half, causing the demon to leap backwards, away from the demon slayers.

"Nice blade," the Upper Moon 3 spoke out as he licked the blood from his wound once it had regenerated quickly.

"I cannot understand why you're targeting a wounded person," Kyojuro asked only to receive the answer of believing that Tanjiro would get in the way.

"I thought he would just get in the way, between you and me,"

"You and I have something to talk about? It's our first time meeting, but I already hate you,"

"Is that so? I hate weak humans too. When I look at weaklings I just feel disgusted,"

"It looks like you and I have different moral values in regards to things,"

"I see, then I have a wonderful proposal. How about you become a demon too?" he asked and looked at Kyojuro who was looking as if he was thinking hard.

"I don't remember sending any demons to this area, but after hearing the commotion about a demon and coming all the way here, I find a mere human. How disappointing," and she noticed how she was walking forward to whoever was before her.

The human version of the Upper Moon Three.

"Move it. Or you're... dead," he whispered out

"I was thinking about creating twelve strong demons. Can you withstand the amount of blood I will give you now?" and [name]'s light blue eyes widened at what she was seeing before her as she stood rooted to the ground.

"I... I... just don't care... Any... More..." and [name] realized she was looking through someone's pair of eyes. Her body tensed up as she noticed how the arm had entered right through the person's face.

"Nope," was all Kyojuro's answer and [name] snapped out of the memory lane that didn't belong to her as she continued to look at what was going on before her.

"I know your strength just by looking at you. You're a Hashira right? Your battle spirit is quite polished. You're getting close to the supreme territory,"