❆ 𝟎𝟖. 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

Everybody accepted her instead.

"I know it's difficult for you to trust, Obanai... Given how you have yet to go on a mission with her or interact with her," Oyakata-sama spoke out and Obanai lowered his head as he averted his gaze.

"Hm? It seems to be getting colder," Himejima spoke out and Mitsuri could only have a deep blush on her face then as she stared at how amazing each of the Hashiras was. Whereas Muichiro, just continuously looked blankly towards the outside of the room.

Where the snowstorm was kicking up another notch as it got colder.

"I think she's awake," Kyojuro spoke out, having to interact with [name] before and he couldn't help but chuckle at the faint memory of how much she 'disliked' him because he was all warm yet, she often greeted him with that same gentle smile on her face.

"She is," Giyuu whispered out, knowing well when [name] was awake or asleep. When she wakes up and is about to appear before him, the place would turn much colder than before, thus this was what was happening then.

They watched as in the middle of the snowstorm that was happening outside of the courtyard, there soon came a figure walking through the thick snowstorm, and they watched as her long white hair was blending in perfectly with the snow, and soon she raised her hand and waved.

With ease did she get onto the patio as she rubbed her light blue eyes with her cold hands and walked past Mitsuri who shivered when [name] walked past her, for she was like a walking freezer then, even colder.

She plopped herself down next to Giyuu and soon lowered her head as a sign of respect towards Oyakata-sama who had on that gentle smile still as he looked at [name] who was still covered in snow then.

"Oyakata-sama..." she called out in a soft tired voice and Oyakata-sama hummed in response as he watched Giyuu reaching out, dusting away the snow from her head and uniform. She then tiredly raised her head and looked at Obanai who was in front of her, noticing how he was looking at her with a pair of hateful heterochromia eyes.

"Iguro-san... Was it...?" she whispered out softly and Obanai turned, ignoring her as he tried to control his anger, preventing himself from lashing out and attacking the Snow Hashira.

"Good evening, [name]. You are finally awake," Kanae spoke out as she walked and settled next to [name] who turned to look at her, nodding her head as she flashed her a soft gentle smile.

"I was so tired..." she whispered out, unsure why she had slept such a long time, but after much research did Kanae inform Oyakata-sama that [name] might be conserving her energy and letting her body heal since she doesn't devour any human flesh.

"I'm glad to see that you can join us, [name]," Oyakata-sama spoke out and [name] nodded her head just a little then as she had on a gentle smile. She let out a soft sigh as she tried to stay awake, only for her body to tilt and it ended up leaning against Giyuu's shoulder.

He froze up, not because of how cold her body was, but because of her action and he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. He noticed how Tengen was signalling to him, performing the act on Sanemi who had a deep scowl on his face and Giyuu copied his actions.

His arm lifted as he wrapped it around [name]'s shoulder, pulling her closer and Tengen flashed him a thumbs up, causing him to look confused as to what he was doing, only for him to shrug his shoulders in response as [name] soon slid down his body and rested her head against his thigh.

Giyuu then looked at Tengen who shoved Sanemi down, forcing the Wind Hashira to lay his head onto his thigh and Tengen did the motion of caressing the side of the Wind Hashira's head, which Giyuu copied as well.