playbunny suits and red revolvers

Börja om från början

On the third victim, the door creaked open and footsteps trailed up to the pair, who were now confused at how the guards on each corner of the room left and waited on the outside. 

What the fuck was going on?

"Aww" a white-haired male appeared behind the boss and shot them a curious look. "Don't tell me you've already replaced me!" 

The stranger was gorgeous. Bright pink eyes hovered over them for a second before shooting a pearly white smile at the man. He was sporting a tight leather corset, almost in a play bunny style but without being too revealing. He had on no shoes, but sported an anklet and small scars around his ankles themselves. 

Immediately at seeing him, the offender placed one large hand behind the small girl posed next to him and pushed her harshly off the couch. "Bunny! I didn't know it was 11:00 already." The newcomer held the same soft smile as he dipped down to support the poor girl, leaning in discreetly and passing her a small blade as he helped her up. The heroes furrowed their eyebrows and she hurried out the room.

"I didn't bring an-" 

"I have girls coming in for them." White-hair clarified softly before he was led to the couch. 

On his way towards the man, the stranger seemingly accidentally knocked over the huge iPad the boss had on his lap and frowned. "Oh, I'm really sorry, Adir. I didn't mean to." Despite apologizing, he made no move to pick it up, instead circling around the screen, now face-down. "That's okay though, hm? We won't be needing it anyway." 

The heroes were unsure of what they should be doing when the man suddenly sat on the boss' lap, facing him with both legs on either side of the bigger thighs underneath him. In one swoop, he captured his lips in a strong kiss and left him in need of air. As they pulled away, a string of saliva connected their mouths and the white-haired man let out a low hum of approval.

"You can't resist me, huh, Adir?" He referred to the big boss. 

Immediately after saying that, as if on cue, movement was detected from the live feed on the hero's screen and they discreetly looked down. Men in black. Tens of fully-armed soldiers bust down the door to the industrial container and led the minors out, keeping an eye out for injuries and possible escapees. A pile of guards was seen piled on top of each other, probably unconscious. 

It had been a total of thirty seconds before the whole area was cleared out, and as soon as the container was empty, two soft knocks sounded on the door outside. 

As the boss turned to pull away from the dizzying man pleasuring him, the stranger simply let out a hushed moan to bring attention back to him. "A-addie you can't s-stop." The offender immediately smiled a wide and disgusting smile before grabbing onto his hips and diving in once again. 

The heroes had no idea how to react. Was this fucking planned?

The screen they were watching from slowly started to glitch when a system function beamed out on the tablet. System hacked. Operator shutting down.  

On accordance, a small static noise echoed softly from inside the stranger's suit. The men were captivated when the bunny smiled wickedly into the kiss, bringing up one knee to the man's groin and pressing there. His perfect hand traveled up to the sex offender's hair and pulled back harshly to roughly break him away from the kiss  

The boss looked confused but in pleasure as he mistook the action and moaned out loudly at the knee still on him. The stranger immediately scowled deep and dark, shoving his leg hard to elicit a sharp scream. The white-haired man didn't give him time to double over in pain when he got close to the man's face and ground his teeth together.