Chapter 1

a/n: This is a work of fiction, all characters mentioned are purely coincidental and all references and copyright goes to their respective owners.

"007 to my office please" M ordered through the intercom. You entered the room and saw M sitting behind her desk with Q and Moneypenny at her side. "Ma'am" you greeted the head of the MI6 as you entered her office. "On behalf of the British Government I want to thank you for taking down Safin and his weapons" she appreciated.

"I couldn't have done without the help of Q and Moneypenny." You stated looking at your two of friends.

"Enough of that now, I have a new assignment for you 007" M said, motioning you to sit down and handing over a file. "Our sources say that some of Safin's weapons have been resurfaced back here in London and we want you to find out who is dealing it again. They say it is an organization called London Dogs. " (a/n: I couldn't think of anything else lol)

You flipped through the pages of file which had information and history of Safin's weapons and former associates. "We've tried to track down the IP address but the encryption is a bit advanced but I'm working on it" Q reported.

"We need you go undercover and gather intel about this mysterious source, you will be working at a cafe and you will have a flat just few a blocks away," Moneypenny explained, "and you will be given a new identity. Also at the end of the month you will be called back to HQ for a evaluation." After Moneypenny fee you all the necessary information she and Q were asked to leave the office so that you could have a one on one conversation with M.

"Agent I know that this mission is going to be very dangerous since this mobster has taken after Safin, you have to be alert all times. You are one of the youngest and the best of us and I hope you deliver." M said sternly. "Don't worry ma'am I won't let you down!"

"Ok now get out of my office"

__

Tom was busy sitting at his desk going through some files when he heard a knock. "Come in" he said focusing on the files.

"Umm, Tom.." Harry said, "we have a bit of a problem"

"Whatever it is can you take care of it?"

"I think you should really know." Tom threw the file in his hand on the desk, giving his attention to his brother and the problem at hand.

"The MI6 has taken down Safin and since we were his last known associates they're coming for us." Harry passed the laptop to his brother. "They tried to hack the IP address that leads to us but I built the firewall strong enough. But it won't be long until they do we need to act soon."

After a brief moment of silence, Tom asked, "Do you know who's on the case?"

"It's the same agent who took down Safin, agent 007"

"Get me all the info about him"

"Yes Tom" Harry said meekly. "But there's one more problem."

"Now what?" The brunet was physically irritated.

"It's she not he" Harry informed his brother leaving him astonished.