"Should I name the pig...uhh, piggie?" Tubbo asked while looking up at the ceiling, Niki snorts at the very overused name but she wouldn't judge since this is Tubbo, Tubbo is unique and no one can tell him what to do.

"Sure, it's a cute and common name. How about the bees?" Niki raised an eyebrow with a grin on her face, Tubbo hums while he thinks for a name, what kind of name fits for a bee? Tubbo caresses his chin.

"Beeie."

Tubbo and Niki stood quiet for a few seconds before bursting into a fit of laughter that echoes around the walls of Pogtopia, they just couldn't help themselves at how weird sounding that name is but it sure is a unique name.

"What sort of name is that? 'Beeie'?" Niki repeated in between her high pitched chuckles, just by Niki saying that it made Tubbo laugh harder and grabbing his stomach.

"Hey! it's a nice name! I'm naming all of my bees 'Beeie' whether people like it or not. Pretty sure Tommy is going to give me his signature judging bitch face when I tell him about it though" Tubbo said while already imagining Tommy's weirded out look in his mind. Niki knows exactly what face Tubbo was talking about and it made her laugh again while covering her mouth with her palm.

"Hold on a second, isn't Techno a pig? Wouldn't it be offensive to him that we're keeping his kind as a pet?" Niki questioned the brown haired boy, his eyes widened like he had just went through a big realization. He wouldn't think that Techno would be offended by that, would he? Honestly, probably yes.

"But aren't you the one offering him pork chops?" Tubbo pointed out but couldn't help but let out a laugh at the end of  the sentence, Niki's face suddenly drops and turns purple while she mutters a quiet 'Oh no' under her breath. Tubbo started laughing harder while leaning himself against the stone wall, while the girl in front of him decided maybe it's best to not offer Techno some pork chops tonight, maybe some steak would do for now.

Niki ducks her head down to check if the pork chops are done and judging by the amazing smell coming out of the furnace  it seems like they are, Tubbo hurriedly walked over beside Niki to go help her take out the pork chops, completely forgetting to pack up his things for his escape with Tommy. But hey, helping women with their cooking is pogger than anything.

Meanwhile on the surface right outside of Pogtopia, there sat a blond boy sitting beside a tree cleaning his diamond sword with a napkin. He was watching carefully for Wilbur and also being anxious on where he could be, he just hoped that Wilbur didn't come back into the button room and realize the button was gone, pretty sure Wilbur will know instantly who had destroyed it if he sees. Tommy wanted to check on the button room again because who knows if Wilbur is over there with his finger just inches away from the button he recreated. After awhile Tommy has had ran out of patience and sat up from the grass, he grips onto his diamond sword and started running quickly towards L'manberg.

Tommy knew there were tons of mobs outside which is why he had to be careful since he wasn't wearing any armor since he gave Tubbo the only armor he had left. Thankfully Tommy was able to dodge most of the mobs from hitting him, although he did take a few fall damage trying to do parkour on the trees, and also he got shot by a few skeletons but his health bar is still pretty high. Tommy struggled to swim across a lake to get to L'manberg while he was fighting and cursing at some spiders that were chasing after him, thankfully the blond boy managed to get to the other side of the lake and quickly ran towards the hill, his legs stumbling here and there while he ran.

But suddenly Tommy felt someone aggressively grabbing his upper arm from behind and pulled him into their embrace, it made the boy yelp a little but when he turns his head he sees Quackity holding him with a worried expression.