Part 49: Climbing Palm Tree

Start from the beginning

When I couldn't make complain, he started his pervert motion. He grabbed along of my body. When I wanted to punch him, he asked me to be quiet.

Asshole.

Suddenly, I got a call.

He shook his head, asked me not to pick the call.

But, that call didn't stop. I took my phone.

I showed to him.

Por.

He lose my body.

I saw his face was changed, from a horny face to be a scared face.

"Por is my savior", I told him.

But, he insert his hand to my pants quickly.

Shia.....

--*--

I saw at the clock, it has been 9PM.

I waited for P'Tharn. Por asked him for doing something at cottage since we arrived in home, he didn't come back, yet. He missed dinner. So, I tried to call for him. I heard his phone was ringing.

I checked around.

His phone was left in my room, inside of my back pack. He went outside along the day without his phone. When I wanted to check his phone, I heard that someone knocked my room. Then, the door was opened.

"Tharn has come", she told me.

I walked closer to her. "Where is he?"

"Your dad asked him to sleep in the guest room"

"Really? Is he okay?", I asker a train of question.

Mae just smiled.

"Mae......", I shook her.

"He is okay but looks so exhausted", she replied me. "He also refused for dinner and then entered the room directly. I worried whether he is really okay or not"

"I will take a look"

"You can't", Mae told me. "Your dad is still watching TV at the family room"

It means I couldn't met him as the guest room faced the family room where Por was.

"So how?", I asked her.

"I don't know how. But, I believe that you will find your way", she smiled.

Then, Mae closed the door and left me. I sat on my bed, thinking how to reach P'Tharn. I need to find the way, but I need to ensure that Por didn't notice it. Unless, P'Tharn will be kicked out from home.

Something pop up in my head.

I checked the family room from the stair, Por was watching TV. He looks so sleepy. Actually, I can wait for him to fall asleep. But, I didn't have time. I need to find P'Tharn.

So, I returned to second floor, then walked to the window. I knew that P'Tharn sleep at the room exactly under my feet. So that, I prepared the rope to reach his room. I need to ensure that I will be safe when I reached him. I never think that I will execute something crazy for him.

Finally, I made that. I reached in front of his room, but my hands were so hurt. I stood up from outside of my home. I knocked the window of guest room. But, I didn't get the answer.

As I believed that it must be his room, then I forced to open the window. I made that. I swipe the curtain, then entered the room. The light was dimmed, then I realized that someone laid on the bed. His big body. His breath. I noticed it so well.