𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

―――― ღღღ――――

Ever since Marinette was a little girl, she was told about soulmate bonds. It was a special bond between you and your other half. Each soulmate bond is different in its own way. Most people have physical bonds like soulmate marks. Only a small percentage of the population has mental bonds, sharing thoughts or telepathy as you may call it.

But there is only one soulmate bond above the rest. It was said to only be a myth from a fairytale book. Each millennium, one boy and girl would be born. The pair will have powers, so special that the myth said it was gifted by the gods. Other people tell that they are descendants of the gods. Others may say that they were half-human, half-god.

The pair's soulmate bond will be both physical and mental bonds. Their powers may be acquired when their bond first appears, it will be the polar opposite, just like their personality. In the Order of the Guardians, they would yield and possess the true potential of both the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous. They would be called a true holder.

The young woman may control creation to her own will. She may create all types of plants and life. She may heal any type of wound a sickness, life threatening or not. Every single human may be delighted and joyous to see her. She can talk to all types of plants and animals, and they may treat her as their creator and queen.

The young man may destroy anything he wishes. He may control it from eliminating small objects, to entire planets or galaxies. Every single human excluding his soulmate, family andf friends may be terrified or frightened before him. Inside his dark soul, he have a soft spot for animals and nature. Animals of all kind may bow before him and treat him as their king.

Together they may rule entire planets and galaxies or may live a peaceful life. They may love each other till the end of time.

 ―――― ღღღ――――