Prince!Tamaki x Fem!Bandit!Reader

I thought you deserved a treat cos I've been gone for awhile, here ya go, some Tamaki cutenes.
.......................................................................

3rd person POV (?)

You woke up to a bluejay chirping. You groaned and got up from your sleeping bag. You looked over at your younger brother who had a sleeping bag made of old jackets and yarn you had colected from your raids. Your brother was getting weaker by the day, sure you choud rob or try to gather the money, but your face was in every wanted poster so no one choud help your family, you where already poor before your brother got sick. All you choud do was try to steal the medicine from healers and carriages. It wasn't the most honest way to live, but right now you didn't have options, the king choud care less about the "peasents" you had recently found out his son will become king in a few years. God, what kind of a rich brat will we have to obey next? You thought with a scowl.

-Sis? You turned to look at your brother, he was leaning on his elbows and looking at you.

-You shoud lie down, I'm going out to get food and medicine. You said in a calm voice, you packed a knife and a sandwich to keep the Hunger away. Your brother sat up and looked at you with big green eyes.

 Your brother sat up and looked at you with big green eyes

(This is your brother)

-I know what I want to be when I grow up now! He smiled, you watched his eyes shine and you giggled.

-Well, what is it?

-I want to become the greatest knight in the kingdom! He cheared, he started coughing and layed down. You bit your lower lip.

-You will change your mind.. you said looking down.

-What do you mean? Knights are cool! And they help people. He asked looking at you with big innocent eyes. You choudun't tell him that Knights didn't want to help anyone. Atleast not you.

-Alright, alright. You can be a knight when you grow up, but right now you need rest. You said walking to him and patting his head. He pouted but layed down in his sleeping bag, you chuckled and headed out of the cave you had been living in.

You headed to whait next to a road that was often used by travelers and the kings visitors. You climbed up on an oak with relative ease. You sat down with a huff and waited. A couple of hours went by and all you saw where some kids and an old man riding a horse. Nothing you choud benefit from. Just about to loose hope you considered going to the town to steal, but then you saw a carriage coming near. It was a fancy one with golden touches. It seemed to be from the castle, you smirked to yourself eager to get whatever was inside.

You sneaked behind the carriage, the horses where just walking, it seemed odd but you just shrugged it off. You quietly graped the side of the part where travelers sit, in a swift movement you took out your knife and got in.

-Give up anything valuable! You shouted, but there was no rich queen or a load of jewleries. Three men stood there with two of them raising a sword and another stood there with a shocked look, he looked about your age. Must be an apprentice knight. You started to panic, you knew you choudun't beat three men in a fight no matter how talented you where with the nife you where in a small place with two swords pointed at you, ready to strike.

-Drop the knife and step out, slowly. One of them comanded, your heart sank, this whoud be the end, you where going to get killed. You obeyed and stepped out. One of the Knights graped your wrists and pushed you to the ground. You choud see the younger knight now, he had black hair, pointy ears and the most dazzling indigo eyes. But what caught your eye the most was a golden crown decorated with gems and silver carvings. Your heart rate quickened, he is the prince!

-W-why have you been robing the kingdom? the prince asked stepping closer. you where suprised, the boy seemed quiet and sweet, nothing like the king.

-The prince asked you a question, now awnser! The knight that had pinned you was pushing your back, it hurt and you yealped.

-S-stop that, s-shes sc-scared. The prince muttered. The knight groaned but obeyed.

-I need to, the king didn't give me the time to pay taxes, I'm stressed enough with getting whatever money I can and supporting my brother. You spat. The prince didn't say anything just looked down on his shoes. It's like he knew something.

-Sorry, my father is rough... He said and looked up to meet your eyes. You frowend.

-It doesn't matter anymore, I'm going to be imprisoned anyway. You closed your eyes and layed on the ground. To your suprise someone took your hand and pulled you to stand, it was the prince.

-I-i wish I choud h-help you, I'm letting you go b-but you must promise n-not to take anything f-from t-the travelers again. He studerd staring in to your E/C eyes. You shook your head.

-I can't, this is the only way I get money for food and medicine. The mean Knight snickerd.

-Prince Tamaki, with all do respect this girl broke the law and shoud awnser for her crimes. The other knight that had stayed silent the whole time spoke up. He had a slash like scar on his forehead. So his name is Tamaki

-Hanzō, her only crime is trying to fend for her family. The scar you have on your forehead, that you told me came from a dog, I know my father hit you when we came back empty handed the last time. Hanzō looked down, the other knight graped his sword.

-You are sugsesting we betray the king? He asked. Tamaki shook his head.

-What he doesn't know, can't hurt him. I.. I will take full responsibility if she hurts anyone again. The knight groweld and pulled out his sword, he held it at Tamakis troath. Hanzō pulled out his sword aswell.

-Put it down Hayato, we both know I'm faster than you. Hanzō groweld. Hayato glared at Tamaki.

-What will we tell the king?

-I killed her and burried her near the river. She will be thought dead and we will be at peace. He said. Hayato held his gaze for a moment before lowering his sword.

-Fine... Let's go home. The knight said in defeat.

-I will catch up. I need to talk to her. The prince said, you froze. Hanzō noded.

-So what did you want? You asked coldly, Tamaki sighed.

-Lets make a deal. He said, you raised a brow.

-What kind of deal?

-You stop stealing and I bring you food and medicine. He said. You laughed.

-What reason do I have to trust you? You smirked.

-I saved you from death didn't I? He muttered. You opened your mouth but choudun't find anything to argue about. You looked in his eyes for any trace of him lying, but you found nothing. You thought for a moment.

-Fine, we meet here twice a week and you give me supplies, in return I stay out of sight and trouble. Tamaki noded happily.

-Works for me. He sent a warm smile to you, you choudun't help but smile aswell.

-What is your name by the way? He asked. You rubbed the back of your head.

-You can call me Y/N.

-Well, I will be here tomorrow with the supplies Y/N, I look forward to it. He smiled shyly.