Episode 9 "Romantic date"

Shadow's POV
Everything set. Sonic should be here any second, I just gotta be patient.

Oh, here he comes! He seems shy, aww.

"H-Hey" Sonic said.
"Hey, ready for our first date?" I replied.
"Yeah I am...Also-...You look so- Uhhh-...////" He looked down and I tilt my head in confusion.
"You look so handsome ////" He blushed so much and I was a bit shocked. Well- I'm not used to hear compliments.
"Thank you cutie" I grabbed his hand. "Now let's go inside and eat something"
I lead him inside the restaurant.

Sonic's POV
I was so nervous!!! He's such a good-looking guy and I couldn't get my eyes off him!!!
We sat down at the table.
"What do you want to eat?" Shadow asked. I looked to the Menu.
"Hmmm...I would like to eat spaghetti I guess" I said. Shadow laughed quietly.
"What?" I was confused.
"Oh nothing. Know what? Let's take only one plate for both of us. What do you say?" He smirked a bit. I knew what he wanted. Like in a romantic movie or something...Eat Spaghetti together and end up with a kiss.
"Y-Yeah sure" I just smiled.
"Also what wine would you like to drink? White wine or red wine?" He asked.
"Let me think" I looked into Shadow's ruby eyes "Red wine"

[Later]

Narrator's POV
After Sonic and Shadow finished eating, they looked into each others eyes and kissed. It was getting late, so they walked out of the restaurant. Then Shadow covered Sonic's eyes and led him to the cliff. He uncovered them once they arrived but told him not to look.

Shadow's POV
"Okay, open your eyes love" I said.
Sonic opened his eyes and gasped.
"Wow! This place is so beautiful!" He was really shocked.
"Wanna watch sunset with me?" I sat down on grass and looked up at him.
"Of course!" He jumped on me and I catched him.
"Woah, chill haha" I hugged him and we looked at the sunset. I felt like time just stopped. The view was so beautiful. Seeing Sonic being amazed by this place....Made me really happy. I already knew he really enjoyed that date.