✝️ Test My Christianity 3 ✝️

Y'all so I had a best friend (we gon call her D )who had a boyfriend( we gon call him J) and J would constantly be flirtatious with me and touch on me in ways I don't like and I would constantly tell D to tell him to chill on me but she was just like I'm mad she was with him and so forth ig she never told him and then one day I get a text from a random number saying it was J and that he wanted to talk to me about why he was doing such things now mind you I had lil 🤏🏾 crush on him that D knew of but still dated him (should've been the first red flag) but ion care wasn't like we was dating so I decided to sneak out and go see him we went to a park and sat on this bench and J was saying how he liked me and wanted to be with me and I just said ok not giving a fuck I went back home and ft D she answers and I told her everything and she said I was a lying ass bitch and this that and the third and we got into it on the phone but I was on sum ion argue with no bitch otp type shit and bitch said pull up to where she stay at and I said I don't fight over no nigga and hung up bitch decided to take shit to socials but ain't tag me in shit (goofy ass hoe) and me being (aka petty) I decided post a video of me and captioned "been me since 03🥱🤤" and another captioned "ain't never been fake you just mad you nigga wanna eat my pussy like steak💦🤪" and she went live and had her fans spam me in her shit I joined as she talked her shit so while I was in her live and she talked her shit I called her nigga over he left he place and came over to mine I the went live and he walked in and sat on my bed and we talk I would giggle and then we made the mistake of letting the fans pick dares on dares one dare was to call his mom and tell her I'm pregnant omg y'all hid momma don't like his gurlfriend and bashed her on live and then the one that sparked all fights was when we added her to the live and she was crying I just laughed ion feel no kinda way he laughed with me and she talked her shit then I said " bitch you crying over a nigga I told you wanted me but yo ass ain't believe me now look at you lookin bout dumb ass a damn poll cause you wanna be hooked on some dick bitch you can eat my pussy like you nigga fin to byeeeeee" and blew a kiss at the camera but now I kinda feel bad ( should I she had it coming(Also me and J didn't do anything cause even tho that's not my friend ion tool like that so I left it)

Y'all plz comment cause I feel so bad I feel like I should've and could've handled that better and I need advice .