Chapter 5.

Settling in.. _______________________________________

Izuku woke up from his sleep. He checked the time on the clock, it was 8 AM He still needs to change the time on his phone.

He got up and stretched before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Since they haven't unpacked their clothes yet they can't shower.

So he decides to start unpacking. He put all his shirts and jackets in the closet and his pants, shirts, socks, and other things in the drawer.
...

After fully unpacking he sat down on his bed and sighed, it was tiring.

He was sorta sweating and out of breath so he decided to get in the shower.

He turned on the rainfall showerhead, his dads were rich so he got a fancy showerhead, and he started his shower.

After showering he changed into a casual outfit, he wanted to go out and shop a bit. New York was a place full of fashion so they should have some good shops and stores.

After getting dressed and putting his outfit together he sat down and got on his phone.

He decided to ask moon about some good places to shop, maybe that will make things go a bit faster.

He went to his messages, since they traded each others numbers yesterday, and went to their messages.

He went to his messages, since they traded  each others numbers yesterday, and went to their messages

His message was immediately seen, Moon was always on his phone.
He watched moon type a few times and read the messages.

Moon suggested a store that their friend worked at and that friend was one that Izuku told them was hot

Izuku blushed, last night they started having a conversation about their friends and that lead to izuku saying moons friend was hot.