chapter 3.

Telling the class..
____________________________________

Izuku sighed and stood up, He had finally packed all of his stuff and his room was bare.

They stayed up all night packing instead of sleeping so they could leave that day. All he had left to do was tell class, Nezu had probably already told most of the staff already. Damn rat.

He set out the clothes he was wearing because he isn't going to be wearing the uniform.

He sprayed on some cologne and left, not taking his bag because katsuki agreed to help him with that later.
___________________________________

Izuku walked into the classroom.

Aizawa was at the podium, he probably had already told them izuku was coming soon, and he waved izuku over.

Izuku walked up but was stopped, "Midoriya! It's unhero like to come to class without a uniform! As class representative, I am highly disappointed in you." Said Iida.

Izuku sighed and walked past him, Iida yelled behind him something about ignoring his higher up? Nothing important.

Izuku finally walked up to the podium and stepped up, the class stared at them with questionable gazes and some of them failed to hide their annoyance.

Izuku cleared his throat, "I'm going to keep this short, I just wanted to tell yall, and Aizawa that I will be moving to America today." He explained

The class looked.. excited? But also kinda bummed. Probably because they are losing a chance to 'get higher in the ranks.

Aizawa was shocked though, he didn't know this? Why didn't he know his student was leaving? And why we're the class excited about it!?

Izuku was standing there, taking in all the reactions when ochako finally spoke up, "Does this mean we don't have to pretend anymore?" She asked, specifically the class.

A few people smiled and others began to talk when kirishima answered her, "Finally! He was getting in my way and that's not manly." He expressed, sounding annoyed.

Kirishima thought izuku was in the way of getting with bakugou. Bakugou was always with izuku and only really cared about izuku so, kirishima thought that izuku was 'stealing' him. He can't steal something he doesn't have tho.

Bakugou turned around, looking mad, "In the way? What the hell does that mean?!" He asked angrily

"Of you of course! I didn't plan on confessing today but.. I really like you! But stupid little midoriya was hogging you away from me!"

Izuku wasn't very surprised, it was very obvious kirishima liked katsuki. Anyone with a brain could see that. But the comment kirishima made did kinda make him upset, not that he was going to show the class that.

But katsuki was mad. 1. He doesn't like kirishima. Hell! He doesn't even tolerate him. 2. He insulted izuku, along with the rest of the class.

Katsuki stood up and small explosions came out of his sweaty palms, "Hah?? Well, I don't like you back!! You think im gonna run to your dumbass after you insult my little brother?!"

Kirishima was stunned from being put in his place, Especially by his crush, and only for something as dumb as insulting midoriya?