Who Knows ?

Chapter 1.

Lexi P.O.V

I'm just your average teenage girl, I have brown curly hair and brown eyes. I am 17 years old and I am quite skinny and quite tall. I live in Ohio with my mother, my older brother by two years Nick and younger sister by 5 years Jade, we also have a dog named Sammy. My friends are Georgia who has brown hair and brown eyes, Crystal your average blonde hair blue eyed girl and Jamie who has brown hair and deep blue eyes, we aren’t popular in our school, but we don't really mind.

I was walking down the hall in school when he bumped into me, Charlie Harris, he was the hottest boy in school with blonde hair and really dark blue eyes, and every girl liked him including me. He knocked my books all over the floor and then he helped me pick them up. He said "sorry about that I wasn't really looking, what's your name? I haven't seen you around before" I had been here a couple of months, I moved here when my parents split up, I now live with my mom, my older brother and my younger sister. I said "umm my name is Alexis greenwood but please call me Lexi and I moved here a couple of months ago" he smiled and said "see you around Lexi" wow Charlie spoke to me, I felt like I was drifting on a cloud but then the bell went, dream over. I started to walk to maths. That was the first time Charlie Harris had spoken to me. Charlie sat next to me in maths, I couldn't help but look. Jamie then came in and came straight to talk to me, he was telling me what happened in his lesson before, I didn't really listen. I wondered why Charlie sat next to me, I seen Jamie laughing so I decided to join in. He then went and sat in his seat behind me. Jamie has been my best friend since forever; my mom and his mom have been best friends, since we were born. Jamie and me had been through everything together, when his dog died I was there for him and when my grandmother died he was there for me. We are really close. I moved to the same street as him when my parents split, my mother needed the comfort of her best friend and I wanted mine back. Jamie left Florida where we used to live, about 2 years ago and I missed him so much, we email and called each other a lot, my mom could see that I missed him so when she and my dad split she decided to come to see her best friend, we stayed there a while and then we got our own house in the same street.

I walked home with Jamie as usual, when I got in, my mom was in the kitchen making dinner. As I got to the kitchen my mom said "hey hun, did you have a good day at school" I smiled, I tell my mom everything, I then said with a huge grin on my face "yeah, the hottest boy in school bumped into me" she beamed back at me, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked up to my room, she has been so much happier since we left my father. She shouted as I left the kitchen "dinner will be ready in 20 minutes, tell nick and jade, oh and let Sammy in please" I opened the back door for my dog, Sammy ran in and jumped all over me, I then walked upstairs and he followed. I shouted to my brother and sister's rooms that dinner would be ready soon then I walked in to my room and changed into my sweats, I then laid on my bed with Sammy next to me. I soon had a knock on the door, in walked my little sister. She smiled and said "Sammy, who's a good boy" I laughed as Sammy sprinted off the bed and pounced on jade, I laughed as they both rolled on the floor. Jade then got up off the floor and sat on the bed next to me. She sighed over dramatically, I laughed and said "what's wrong now?" she smiled and said "I like Danny in my class, but I don't think he likes me" I smiled and said "I know the feeling, I think you should wait and just talk to him" she smiled then said while hugging me "okay thanks" she then skipped out of my room. I heard my mother shouting "dinner" I walked downstairs, sat at the dining room table in between my mother and brother and started to eat my food, my mom had made spaghetti Bolognese, my little sisters favorite. My favorite meal is burger and chips and my brother’s is mac and cheese. After dinner, I walked up to my room and laid on the bed and put my earphones in, my usual chilling way. I was being shaken by Jamie, I looked at him took my earphones put and said "what are you doing?" he laughed and said "you know you could have answered, I was knocking on your bedroom door for ages" I laughed and mouthed whoops. He sighed and said, "So you wanna go down the beach, please" he gave me a full teeth cheesy smile, I laughed and got up to change out of my sweats. Jamie and me would usually go down the beach and chill, sometimes we would take Sammy. I took off my shirt and Jamie just sat on my bed, we weren't bothered about changing in front of each other. I put on jeans and a top, very plain. I shouted to my mom as we left "I'm going out with Jamie" then we ran to the beach. When we got to the beach, I ran on the sand and Jamie followed then he said, "What do you wanna do then?" I smiled and said, "let's just talk" he smiled and said "about?" I laughed and got up, i started to run, and he chased me. He caught up with me and grabbed me up into his arms, I laughed and so did he. He started to tickle me, I screamed, "put me down!" he laughed and dropped me lightly on the sand. There was sand in my hair and all in my clothes. Jamie sat next to me and said "so...what do you want to talk about?" I smiled and said "anything" we sat on the beach and talked for ages, this was our usual night. We started to walk home at 9, I walked in through my front door, and my sister came running to me and Jamie, she hugged Jamie, then came to me and said "guess what" her face beamed with excitement, I played along "what jade" she raised her voice "grandma and granddad are coming to visit" I squealed, my mother's parents were really kind, I love them and they were coming in a week. I turned and gave Jamie a hug goodbye, he had only walked me to the door, he said "I will come call you at the usual time in the morning" I smiled and nodded. I then walked up to my room and laid on my bed, I soon drifted off.

Charlie P.O.V

After school I had football practice, I'm the captain of the football team and I hate it, my father pushed me into it. I walked into my house and shouted to my mom to tell her I was home; I couldn't stop thinking of the girl I bumped into earlier today. My father was in work as usual; he never spends time with us. My little sister came running up to me, with a huge grin on her face. She jumped into my arms, she felt lighter again. My mother came running in shouting "faith, don't run away from me, I will get you" faith crawled onto my back giggling. My mother grabbed her off my back, to think my little sister was ill was unbelievable, and she hides it so well. I walked up the stairs to my room and did my homework, another boring night.