Chapter 2

Chapter 2.

Lexi P.O.V

I woke up early, had a shower and got changed, ready for school, I was quite early so I ran downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast that was on the table, shouted to my mom "I love you bye mom" then I left the house and walked to Jamie's instead of him coming to mine. When I got to Jamie's house and walked in, his father seen me and hugged me, Jamie's father was like a second father to me, better than my real one. He said "hey kid, you know where Jamie is" I smiled and walked upstairs to the second room on the left and walked in. Jamie was in his boxers, he didn't notice me when I came through the door as his back was too me, I ran up behind him and jumped on his back, he jumped. I got down and was in hysterics, he looked at me with the evils, that made me laugh even more. I sat on his bed and waited for him to get changed, as soon as he was changed, we went outside and got into his car, I love Jamie's car, it's bright red and its a convertible, I don't know much about cars but this car is stunning.

When I got to school, me and Jamie found Georgia and Crystal standing by the lockers talking about the weekend. So glad for Friday. Jamie then left to find the boys. I was walking down the hall to English when I bumped into this young girl she looked up at me and had tears running down her eyes, i pulled her to one side and asked her what was wrong, she replied with "I lost my brother, I'm new here and I don't know anyone but my brother and now I lost him" and a new set of tears run down her face, I said to her "look let's take you to the office and they will find your brother" I smiled and she smiled too. When walking to the office she told me her name, where she was from and about her brother. Her name was Amelia she moved from new York and her brother was in my year and his name was Harry. When we got to the office there was a young boy talking to the receptionist I took Amelia up to the woman and explained, the boy then turned round and grabbed Amelia and started hugging her. I guessed he was Harry, he turned to me and started saying thank you many times, I held up my hand and stopped him and said "it was no problem" I smiled and left the office to go to English. I got to English and everyone was sitting down and Miss James was just starting the lesson, I apologised and took my seat. I love English as I get to sit next to Jamie and Georgia and it's a laugh, I started to stare out of the window then someone kicked me under the table. I looked up to see Jamie smiling and looking up suspiciously, he couldn't hold it in so he just burst out with laughter. He finally stopped laughing and said "what were you thinking about" I giggled and said "you this morning in those gorgeous pink boxers" he went red and said "they were blue" I laughed and so did Georgia, she then nudged Jamie and said "what were you two up to this morning?" he went red again and said "she walked in on me changing" Miss walked over to the table and said to me and Georgia who were in hysterics "got a joke?" I laughed and said "Jamie wears pink boxers" and then I had detention. Great.

Detention after school was crap, Jamie had found it really funny that I had detention so I hit him lightly across the head. I had sat in detention writing lines which said "I must not tell the teacher what colour boxers people have" I giggled as I wrote every line. When I got home, my mother asked me why I was late and I told her I had detention, she replied with "again!" I has only had it once before mind because I forgot my homework in Mr Williams class, he was really strict. She then asked me why, I cringed and said "well I told Miss James that Jamie wears pink boxers" she looked at me with shock horror on her face and said "you did what!" I sighed and waited for the punishment I was going to get, then on cue she said "right you are grounded for a week and not even Jamie is allowed here" I stormed upstairs. I got to my room and slammed the door, grounded for a week. Since I was stuck in my room I decided to get ahead on my homework, I started with maths and the list went on. I got through half of my homework by 9 o'clock so I went to bed for an early night.

Charlie P.O.V

I got up, and walked to my sister's room, to see her sleeping, she looked so peaceful. I felt a tear run down my face, my mom walked past and seen me, she pulled me in for a tight hug, to think she's the strong one of the family. I went back to my room to get changed, after I got changed I went downstairs grabbed an apple and went to my car. I got to school and found Matt and the boys, Matt was the only person I told about my sister. We played football in PE, I scored 3 times. School went by really quickly, when I got home, my father was in the office and my mother had taken my sister to the hospital for her local check-up. I went up to my room, grabbed my iPod put my earphones in and ignored the world, not as if it's any good anyway.