Training-9

You woke up sighing as you quickly changed into joggers and a tank top as you braided your hair. You walked out wearing your jacket as well as you walked into the he cafeteria seeing all 20 Captains and 4 Managers. You sat at the small table with the Managers as you all talked about the meal plan for today as the Captains all talked. After you all finished you all started on breakfast as you stayed at the table. You were looking at a cake recipe to make for later after lunch. You got up then walked towards the Captains table as you whispered something in Daichi's ear. He thought for a second before whispering something back in your ear. You nodded then thanked him as you walked into the kitchen not looking up from the piece of paper.

"What was that?" Kuroo asks
"Just asked me something that's all" Daichi says as they nod
"Alright so the girls will be very busy today so try not to overwork them as is understood?" Daichi says after all the teams walked in
"Alright" they say as Managers finished up the food as they served themselves

You wrote down all that you needed as you wrote down the total for everything as well. After you finished you a grabbed your plate that Kaori made for you as you sat down with them and ate. You all talked and laughed as you smiled at them. After you finished your plate you washed it then walked out as you took another shower then changed into this.

 After you finished your plate you washed it then walked out as you took another shower then changed into this

After changing you put your black mask on as you grabbed your phone and wallet. You walked out the room as you headed downstairs only to see the 20 Captains talking. You saw they were blocking the entrance as Ushijima was blocking it mostly. You put gloves on as you ran then leapfrogged him shocking all 20 of them as you landed perfectly on your feet infront of them. Kuroo snorted along with Bokuto and Terushima as you threw a peace sign then walked out throwing your gloves away after opening the door. They sighed at you as they decided to follow you as you walked down the street. You entered a grocery store as they followed but not close where you notice them. You put your clear gloves on as you then grabbed your Lysol and sprayed your shopping cart. Daichi sighed from afar watching you as you then pushed the cart down the aisles. You grabbed 22 boxes of cake mix, lots of KitKats, and shit tons of Ferrero Rochers. The Captains were pale as how many you grabbed but shook it off as you went around grabbing more stuff. After you finished you looked at everything then at the list. Someone then towered over you making you blink then look up seeing a tall boy with black hair and a smirk.

"Can I help you...?" You ask as he hums
"How bout I get your number then take you out Hmm?" He says leaning towards you as you lean back
"No thanks I'm busy..." you say slipping under his arms as he blinked then trapped you again between his arms
"I'm not asking~" he says smirking
"And I'm telling you as well....I'm busy so no thanks.." you say as you went under his arms again going to your cart but he grabbed your arm as you immediately slapped it off you
"Don't touch new with your filthy hands again..." you say as he frowns as the Captains came out of hiding now
"Miya-Chan~" Oikawa says as you looked seeing all 20
"Oikawa-Senpai..." you say as he awed and blushed as you walked away with Kita as he helped you look for stuff and get the high stuff