First day

Bella just finished her last day of 4th grade, it was summer vacation she was so exited she could now stay up late and hang out with her friends. She was just laying in her room and her mom came in.
Bs mom: "Hey your going to daycare tomorrow"
Bella: "huh, why"
Bs mom: "because I have to work and you know your sister violet has been having trouble potty training lately so I'm taking her to a special potty training daycare and It's also for older kids too so you have to go, don't worry you'll only have to go for about a week"
Bella: "uh but I don't want to"
Bs mom: "too bad"
She left the room
"Uh there goes my summer vacation If only I had an older sister instead of a 4 year old"
Bella went to bed.

The next morning Bella's mom woke her up for daycare, Bella got dressed and went downstairs. Her mom made breakfast, then they got in the car and headed to the daycare. It was about 25 minutes away.

They finally got there and her mom signed them in
Lady at the desk: "hello I'm jasmine Bella you will go to that room to the left over there and violet will go over to that room on the left"

Bella went to the room that jasmine told her, she saw 2 other girls in the room they looked to be about 2 years younger than her. She just sat down and started playing games on her phone and another girl came into the room who looked to be the same age as her and sat next to her.
Nova: "hey I'm nova what's your name"
Bella: "I'm Bella"
Nova: "is this your first time here"
Bella: "yea"
Nova: "have you heard about the rules here"
Bella: "no"
Nova: "well apparently if you have any accidents here they put you in a pull up and take your pants to wash them and don't give them back till the next day and you have to keep that pull up on till the next day and if it's dry they give your pants back but if it's wet you have to wear a diaper here and at home"
Bella: "wow does it happen often"
Nova: "it's happened a few times to some younger girls"

The rest of the day was ok and finally her mom was there to pick her up.
Bs mom: "how was your day"
Bella: "it was ok i guess me and violet weren't even in the same room"
Bs mom: "oh ok"