What's Up With The Main Campus?!

It started off small, and gradually and slowly grew bigger, so it was too late for them to realize. It was too late for them to do anything about it.

It started with Kayano.

She'd been upset that her pudding had been stolen, when a senpai gave her theirs instead. They'd given him a weird look, but accepted it and just assumed that he didn't know they were in E Class.

Next was Sugino.

He'd been telling Nagisa about the bat he had at home and how it had been broken, and the next day, there had been a baseball bat on his desk, a ribbon tied around it. When he asked, everyone told him it wasn't from them.

The mystery went on and on, with multiple incidents, until something happened with Karma.

The red head had been quite annoyed, having unintentionally been involved in multiple fights in the past week. Usually he would have gladly joined the fights of his own volition, but he hadn't been in the mood lately. To clear his head, he'd stood at a bridge over a river, chewing on his thumbnail. He climbed onto the railing, sitting there and closing his eyes as the wind blew on his face. Unable to handle sitting on the railing due to the fact it was an uncomfortable seat, he stood on the railing instead, inhaling and exhaling deeply. Letting a smile cross his face, he stretched his arms out above his head, feeling his muscles ache.

All of a sudden, the pounding of multiple footsteps approached him fast. Two pairs of arms wrapped around his waist in a crushing grip, knocking the breath out of him and making him wheeze. He was yanked off the railing. He elbowed one attacker in the gut and punched the other. One pair of arms let go, but the other didn't relent. He was about to continue when he noticed it was the school's so called Five Virtuosos.

"What the fuck?" He yelled. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What do we think we're doing?" Araki shouted incredulously. "What do you think you're doing, Akabane?"

"Standing and enjoying my fucking time," Karma snarled.

"No, you were about to jump off the bridge!" Sakakibara growled.

"Jump off the fucking bridge? Is that what it fucking looked like to you?" Karma glared, attempting to shove off who he now realized was Asano, who was still holding him in a death grip.

"Your arms were above your head and you were smiling!" Koyama accused. "Of course you were about to jump off!"

"We didn't take you for suicidal, Akabane, but going so far as to jump off the bridge?" Seo narrowed his eyes.

Okay, Karma will admit, so he might be depressed. He might be suicidal. But he really wasn't going to jump off that bridge. It wasn't a planned suicide attempt. It wasn't a suicide attempt at all. Those five had just jumped to conclusions.

"Stop struggling, Akabane," Asano said sharply. "I wasn't going to jump off the bridge, dumbasses! I was just standing there and enjoying my time alone! Can't a guy get some fucking fresh air without being assaulted by dipshits?" Karma yelled.

He finally managed to shrug Asano off.

"Look, I was just stressed and sitting on the railing was a pain in the ass so I stood on it instead. I wasn't attempting suicide. End of story."

Asano searched his face for any hint of lies, before conceding the fact that he was telling the truth, nodding and letting him go.

After that, it appeared the story spread throughout the main campus, because everyone would suddenly hover over Karma, making the redhead agitated. They'd bring him strawberry milk and steer him away from high places or dangerous objects. While he was somewhat satisfied about the strawberry milk, their doting had become increasingly frustrating.