"You evil little bitch you think you know so much but we share the same blood in all reality you aren't much different from me. You're daughter will be raised to be some form of criminal because of her genes. You are pushing down who you really are putting on a different face in front of these people to make them like you. We are not that different everything that happened to you in foster care you deserved. But I do have someone here who wants to see you." she says pointing to a door and out walks Gary. My heart skips a beat and I begin to cry. I can't do this I haven't fully faced this yet. 

"So you do have a child. You know we should make one too I get very jealous when my things are shared." he says watching me intently. 

 "I am not yours Gary I never have been." I respond. My eyes float to Spencer one last time before they fly shut.  He points a gun at my head and pushes me against the wall grabbing my hair and pushing my head to the side as he kisses down my neck. "I killed your friends first because you were the monster I needed to tame myself. That spark in your eye and the anger of your parents betrayal fueled me to want you even more." he said running his hand up my shirt. I look away as his hands find my belt and grab the pipe next to me and bring it around and hit him in the head with it. He is knocked out cold and Hermione walks over and smacks me again. 

 "He isn't going to be happy when he wakes up." she says. 

"What do you want mom? To ruin my life. Listen up bitch I will come with you and everything just let my family go." I say pleading with her. 

"You think I am here to be your family. I want you to show your family you are not the person they think you are. I want you to be a monster in there eyes like you are in mine. You are not little miss perfect." she says grabbing my throat and laying me on the ground. I knee her between the legs and grab the gun from her hand. She just laughs "What are you gonna do that with that? You couldn't shoot me. You wouldn't. Here's one even better for you." she says as one of her men walk up and place the gun to the back of my head "You are going to shoot one of your team mates preferably either Jennifer or Tara but you can choose. Oh and Spencer has to stay alive." she says I meet each one of my teammates eyes and keep the gun facing the ground. 

 "It's okay Just shoot me I deserve it" I lift the gun and start shaking. I look at Spencer. 

 "I love you and give Grace the best life you can." I say before pointing the gun at my temple and pulling the trigger. I hear Spencer yell no and I keep my eyes shut but nothing happens. 

I open my eyes and Spencer and Emily are crying. I look at the clock and notice the hour is almost up. I dodge out of the way and bolt away from the team and have the "army"  chase me around the warehouse. As I pass Derek and Luke they are rubbing the tape against a rusty nail to get free. Hurry Boys I could really use the help. I jump behind these groups of pipes. With my small stature it is easy for me to get behind. 

 "You know every minute you hide from me is giving me another minute to hurt your family" she says. I hear the bullet slide into the chamber and walk from behind the pipes with my hands up. 

 "Please they have nothing to do with this." I say leaning down to look like I am going to grab my shoe I look over and see Luke and Derek have their hands free they are just waiting for me to make a move. The three of us could take these guys. I grab the gun from my ankle holster and shoot two army men in the back Derek tackled one and starts punching them while Alvez takes the other side. My ponytail gets yanked back and I hit my head on the wall. I hear a shot and see Luke fall to the floor. My vision clears up and I run over to him it was only in his shoulder. I look up at Hermione and Gary. "Look I will go with you anywhere. You want to show these people who you think I really am take me away because I have been buying us time the FBI will be shortly with SWAT and they are going to take you guys away and possibly kill you. If I am who you think I am then I will leave these people my family, my daughter and I will go with you. You have to promise me that thought that anybody from the BAU or their families will be hurt by you or your men. Promise me mom." I say pleading with her. Blood dripping down my neck.