Chapter 1 [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

"What? Do you want a autograph?" He asked annoyed. I frowned and looked at him angry, before glaring full on.

"No I don't want an autograph." I yelled.

"Why no? I have my pin right here." He said pulling a pin out of his pants. I scowled looking away. I didn't want to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure I hurt my ankle and couldn't exactly move.

"Well then shoo. Off you go."

"You're not my boss." I said angrily. First 5 minutes and I already know Trey Vaughn is defiantly not a nice guy like the magazines, interviews, and E specials say. He's a jerk and I really hope he slips on a banana peel some day.

"Look I have to start fresh. New, and I don't need to be seen with someone of your origin." He said before slightly pushing me. Which caused me to fall on my bruised wrist. I cried out in pain holding my arm as I felt the tears slid down my face.

He stared down at me before sighing, extremely loud I might add, and picking me up bridal style. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming out. He muttered something along the lines of "stupid fan."

"Sorry I'm only human." I snapped wiping a tear with my sleeve. "And I'm NOT a fan."

"Everyone is a fan." He said glaring down at me, which was intimidating because of how sharply blue they were.

"Not me." I said crossing my arms over my chest. As of right now I currently hate Trey Vaughn more than I hate everyone at this stupid school.

"Yes you are." He said louder. I glared daggers at him fiercely. If only looks could kill, but them I'd die from the millions of fans making it their personal job to do the same.

"No I'm not." I said irritated. Nothing like a superstar, pretty boy to worsen your day. I could say it could get worse, but I highly doubt that.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-."

"OMG IT'S TREY." A girl screamed charging for us. OH shit. I clung to him as he ran. Dang he is extremely fast.

"God if it wasn't for you I'd be not running form them right now." He said angerly after we'd found a closet to hid in. I rolled my eyes smiling at him. "Sure."

"It's your fault I broke my ankle."

"How is it my fault?" He yelled raising his hands toward me. "Girls, screaming, running for you."

"It is not my fault that girl's love me where ever I go." He said cockily before rolling his eyes at my expression. Who knows how long it be before the girls left. Minutes, hours, days? Please to go don't be days, I don't want to be in here 1 more minute.

"Not me." I scoffed leaning against the door.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night princess." He smirked. I scowled and sank deeper into the wall. This is torture.

"You know were weren't properly introduced." He said staring off into space. I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Didn't you just say you didn't want to be seen with a girl like me?" I asked putting one hand on my hip and the other to support my weight off my ankle.

"Yea so." He shrugged innocently.

"Emerson. My name is Emerson, but you'll probably forget it by tomorrow." I replied leaning my head against the door before closing my eyes. When I opened them he was staring at me with this weird expression.

"No I won't."  He said quickly pushing himself closer. I bit my lip and looked away from him. I wasn't used to being so close to someone. Especially a boy. A very popular, hot boy.

"Yes. You will."

"Why do you think that?" He asked folding his arms over his chest. His well defined chest, so well in fact that his muscles looked even better when he did that. God whats wrong with me?

"Because I'm the nobody. The girl who'll most likely never go to college because all her money is going to putting food on the table. I'll skip reunions because how bad high school was. I'd end up all alone with 8 million cats and tiny, old grandma house with pink everywhere you look."

"If money's so tight why don't you just come work for me." He said looking down before gazing back up at me under his eyelashes. Ones that just might be longer then mine.

"What?" I asked surprised and confused.

"I'm in need of a maid/personal assistant/ slave."

"No."

"Why? It's 2,000 an hour."

"No." I said staring up at him. Perfect life, perfect body, perfect everything. He didn't need me to ruin his perfect life.

"Yes."

"No." I said stepping down on my foot which caused me to gasp out. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me emtionless.

"Yes." I said sitting down to relieve the pressure on my ankle. He smiled satisfied before picking me up.

Oh god this won't be to good.