🖤 Rock × Reader (I'm not a child!) 🖤

Start from the beginning

Truth be said, you literally fell asleep next to Rock soon after.
When he noticed, he rolled his eyes: <<Great, what I'm gonna do now...>>.
It literally was night already, so it's not like he could leave you there, you would've frozen, if not eaten by some predator. So he needed to take you somewhere - to do so, he would need to turn human, if just for a moment. That annoyed the hell out of him - and he wasnt going to go back to the village, middle of the night, in human form, taking you back home. No sir.
This meant just one thing. The easiest thing, really.
He turned into human form, hold you in his arms bride style, then carried you to his own house. He did have a futon he didnt used, so...
He tried not to feel embarassed by the situation because it really didn't mean anything. He just couldn't leave you there freezing and upsetting Peraco (and consequently, upsetting Peraco's dad). It really was necessary. Nothing more.
So he carried you to his futon. Little did he know, you actually went half awake as he was carrying you, thus revealing to you his human form. You drifted to sleep again soon after, but his face was now carved in your memory, and dreams, too.

💥💥

WHERE. THE. FUCK. AM. I.
You did not actually managed to scream that, you just growled and mumbled.
<<Holy shit you're finally awake, uh? Quite the lazy ass here>>.
<<ROCK, is that you?? What the heck...>> apparently, you forgot all about the night before. Wait, no, not really. You slowly recollected your memories and realized that what happened was not, in fact, a weird dream.
<<So we actually... kissed?! I thought it was a weird nightmare>> you said, as you proceeded to go down the ladder as cautiously as possibile. Your cheeks weren't going all red, not at all.
<<What the hell are you talking about>> stated Rock, pissed (and when is he not, really): <<Not only do you force me to take you into my house, you also need to tell me about your horny dreams? Gross>>.
<<It wasn't horny!! Plus subconscious is weird, man! It really doesn't mean anything. It'd be like believing in the horoscope or something>>.
Of course you didn't believe in the horoscope. Obviously. Who does? Not you. Not at all.
But it was rather interesting to think about how those of your sign interact with a scorpio like him... he's definitely a scorpio, isn't he? That would explain a lot.
<<I hope it doesn't>> Rock said. He went towards the fridge (as his feet made adorable squeaky sounds), opened it and gulped the first raw fish he saw.
You stared at him.
When he noticed, he went: <<What>>.
<<Could you hand me breakfast, too...?>>.
<<The fuck? this is fish I personally fished, you did nothing yesterday>>.
<<But... you didn't even ask me to help you though...>>.
<<Shut up. You'll eat with your friends at the village>>.
<<You're so mean>> you pouted.
He looked up at you, shaking his head: <<Let's just go already>>.
You were about to complain again, but soon stopped when you realized...
<<Wait. You mean you're coming with me?>>.
<<Of course. There are too many predators around here, dumb orcas especially. You couldn't have gone by yourself anyway last night>>.
You were now filled with pure rage: <<How many times do I have to tell you that I am NOT a child?? I know I'm kinda small but, well, you...>>.
<<Say what>> his harpoon gun was already pointed at you. Your eyes went wide open in shock.
"You're smaller" were about to be your next words, but really you'd better think of something else to say, or else they would have been your last.
<<Uhmm, you shouldn't treat me this way?>>.
<<Fine>> he brought his gun back to his shoulder.
What the heck was that...
But you had to admit, he was really cute when he'd acted all mad.
About being cute: did you also dream that pretty face of his, or did you actually saw him in human form?
You were about to ask, but soon refrained from doing so - he was probably going to lash out again, wasn't he? Plus you were probably going to blush again... and you'd rather avoid it.

💥💥

Despite all the shenanigans that went down that morning, you actually ended up hanging out with him pretty often throughout the following weeks. Really, you visited him more often than Peraco did.
You had to admit, you felt like you two were growing closer and closer. And also kind of hoped he felt the same way...? It seemed like it, truth be told, since he didn't threat you with his gun that often, nor did he complained too much about your presence. That must have been quite exceptional, right?
So that day you were going towards his house as usual.
However, in your way there, a certain orca spotted you walking around, all alone. And decided he was going to have a snack.
You were walking all mindlessly, vaguely romanticizing your next encounter with your favorite penguin, hoping you could force him to turn into human form (wouldn't be the first time), when...
*SPLASH*
<<EEEK!>> you literally got yeeted away and fell on your butt. Ouch.
Idate was in orca form, all stranded on the ice coast. He swiftly turned into human form to walk on the ice and come near you.
<<Hey there. Mind if I have a little snack out of you?>>.
<<Idate??? Hey, stop, don't you recognize me?? I'm y/n, we're friends! Right?>>.
<<Friends?>> he sneered: <<Why should that even stop me from eating you? I've never tasted human flesh, so I'mma as well try. Don't worry, I won't kill you - that wouldn't be fun>>.
That actually sounded even more terrifying.
You sat there, not knowing what to do. The village was too far away, and you had no chance against him. Were you really about to be tortured like that coward wolf?
<<Why don't you go bother Shiro or Yuki???>>.
<<Pfft. I need some new toy, don't you think>>.
You really were about to cry your eyes out. If only you weren't so careless... why have you risked so much for that dumb penguin, anyway??
Suddenly, you saw him coughing up blood. His suit went all red. He fell on his knees, muttering: <<Damn penguin...>>.
You turned around to see that Rock (in human form??) was actually there, harpoon gun still pointed towards the orca's direction. Apparently, his house was not much far away.
<<I told you, orcas are the worst>>.
You bursted out crying and sobbing, and ran towards him to hug him: <<Rock!! I was so freaking scared!! You saved me... thank you>>.
<<Yeah, sure, now let me go>>.
You squeezed him more, and instinctively gave him a peck on the cheek. Then immediately blushed again: <<S-sorry, that...>>.
<<Umpft. Don't worry. Just let me go>>.
You dumbass, you thought to yourself.

You two walked to his fishing spot, leaving that bastard orca bleeding out all alone. That's what he deserves, really.
<<Anyway... you clearly can't come down here any longer>> Rock stated, as he lighted up a cigarette.
<<What??>>.
<<I'm probably going to be the one to visit you, up at the village. You shouldn't run so many risks just to see me>>.
<<Oh... sure, I guess>>.
<<Good>>.
And that's what you two did, from the next day on. You managed to find some secluded place not far from the village but far enough to avoid unwanted attention from other people.
Those days were really so nice, and Rock did seem to be a bit calmer when you were around.
You wished they could go on forever...

💥💥

A/N

I just hope this was enjoyable 😭😭