"How'd you manage to cover that up?" Alexander asked.

"We always have a way." Arina simply stated. She gathered her things and walked to the doorway.

"Welcome aboard Alexander, we'll be changing the world one by one."

•••••
『S-7H34』

I have fulfilled my training for the day. My work was proficient in Madame Zola's words.

She's going to speak with me, later on, to possibly get me settled up for my missions. I will make do with all the orders I am given and will not fail.

As I currently wash off the splotches of blood from my body. But none of it was mine.

Then I made my way out of my room I ran into one of the guards. When they saw me they froze.

I stared at them when they drew out the handgun from their holster which I then quickly disarmed them in their pathetic process to pull the trigger.

My Superior, Dr. Arina Zola, walked up to me with her usual smile but turned frown when saw the scene before her.

"Look what we have here..." she went up to the wounded guard, she stranded her finger down their neck then ripped off what looked to be a wire. "Double-agent? That's adorable. Who sent you?" She said breaking the device.

The faux guard remained silent.

Arina rolled her eyes before looking towards me. I stepped up and shot them before I dug my foot into their wounded side.

"I-I'm n-not telling you..." They could barely finish their sentence as I kept sinking my foot deeper into the bullet wound.

"Very well then." The handgun went from my hands to Madame Zola who emptied another round in their chest.

"You are more than eligible to go on missions, from now on you will be referred to as Thea, Understood?" I nodded.

It wasn't long before the real and incompetent guards came running in. "Oh no worries, you let a mole into my place of work. Unless fools." Arina sneered handing them the handgun.

"Call yourselves lucky 7H34 had them apprehended before any further intrusion. So hope you are not her next opponent in training anytime soon for your faults." The one thing Arina did not like was failure.

Once she walked away they quickly got to work cleaning up the body. When walking past me one took the opportunity to glare at me which quickly went away the second I made eye contact.

•••••

4 YEARS LATER
『3』

Thessaloniki, Greece
1997

Thea was now been on exactly 28 successful missions in these past 4 years and has killed many threats for Hydra. Currently, she was on a mission alongside the Winter Soldier.

Their task was to eliminate the targets before midnight, it was currently 10:43.

"Targets located on the balcony on the second floor, do not be seen."