Calum BSM

Requested by: RJClifford

Age: 18

Scenario: Y/N is Calum's little sister by a year, she falls for Michael and they begin to date secretly, Calum finds out and doesn't approve at first

Y/N's P.O.V:

Buzz.Buzz.Buzz. her phone went off causing her to groan and roll over in her bed as she grabbed the phone and saw Michael was calling as she lightly smiled and answered. "Hello?" She asked as she closed her eyes laying her head against her pillow. 

"Hey baby. I was wondering since we both have the day off if you wanted to hangout?" Michael, Y/N's boyfriend of a month asked as she nodded. 

"We can hangout today. what do you want to do?" She asked followed by a long pause. 

"Dress casually, I will pick you up in an hour." He said as Y/N blushed.

"Okay. Ill see you later." She said as he repeated her and they hung up. sighing, she got up and walked to her closet as she grabbed a striped tshirt and black leggings. She soon changed and put on socks and her converse. she soon walked over to the mirror and brushed her hair leaving it down and added a beanie as she grabbed her jean jackets and put it on as she walked downstairs after grabbing her phone and wallet as she soon entered the kitchen. "Hey Cal." She said as he smiled.

"Hey, where you going today?" He asked as she shrugged. 

"I am going to hangout with Y/F/N. You work?" She asked as he nodded. 

"Which I should probably go to now so im not late. ill see ya later." He said as he soon hugged her and left. She soon sat on the couch as she turned on the tv and began to watch Teen Wolf. growing tired she soon fell asleep. Soon, she felt someone shaking her arm as she groaned and looked up seeing Michael.

"Hey. You feeling okay?" He asked concerned as she nodded.

"I'm fine, just tired." She said as he nodded and watched her sit up as she fixed her hat. "Ready to go?" She asked Michael who soon kissed her forehead. They got out to the car as he opened the door for her leaving a smile and a blush on her face. "Thank you." She said as she soon got in and buckled. Michael walked around the car and entered as well as he soon buckled and started the car. They left after he turned on his radio and held her hand. "So, where are we going?" She asked as he smiled. 

"It's a surprise." Michael said as he looked over at Y/N with a smile as she smiled back at him and held his hand. Soon they drove to a restaurant called The Outback as Michael put the car in park after parking. "Here we are." He said as Y/N smiled and unbuckled. Michael helped Y/N out of the car once he himself got out. walking inside the lady sat them down as they soon sat at a booth across from each other. after ordering what they want to eat and drink the lovers soon just sat in conversation. "Are we ever gonna tell the boys? Calum?" He asked as he rubbed Y/N's hand gently. 

"I will. Im just nervous of his reaction." She explained as he nodded then smiled. "I promise soon I will tell him." She said but soon saw Michaels face go pale as he looked up.

"You dont have to tell me. I know. How could you keep this from me?" Calum said as Y/N turned around seeing Calum stand their next to Luke. 

"I-I was going to, Calum let us go home and we can talk about it there." Y/N said as she soon stood, but Calum shook his head.

"No. Stay here, we will talk about this later." He said as he soon left without another word as Luke followed. y/N sighed as she sat down and looked up at Michael who was staring off.

"Mikey?" She asked as he shook his head and looked at her then grew a small smile as he grabbed her hand. 

"We will be okay. no matter what is said, we wont give up on this relationship." He said as a promise as she smiled looking into his green eyes and nodded agreeing. Soon after the date, Y/N sighed as they headed towards their house. Mike kissed her hand to reassure her, but her nerves grew higher. They soon got there as they walked into the house seeing Cal on the couch who didn't even give them a glance. sighing Y/N took of her jacket as she walked over to him and sat on the couch. 

"Calum. We have to talk." She said, but Calum didn't move he just stared at the tv. that was until Mike turned the tv off, then Calum just stared. "Talk to me. what's going through that head of yours?" she asked as Calum's emotionless face turned to anger.

"You two were dating behind my back for god knows how long and i find out by eased dropping. why didn't you tell? do you not trust me? Do you not think that it was important Y/N?" Calum yelled in her face causing her to jump.

"No i know it was important. but I didn't know how to tell you. you haven't been the easiest to talk to lately." She spat back as he glared and got up as he soon stormed off.

"Calum." Michael tried but Calum ignored him. it went on for two days. Calum ignored and glared at both of the lovers. that was until Y/N had enough of it and confronted him the next morning.

"Calum we have to talk about this. you ignoring us is the same thing as us not telling you." She said angrily as he sighed and nodded.

"I know. you don't like it huh? well neither did I, i don't like being left in the dark about stuff." He said as she sighed and nodded. 

"I know and I'm sorry." She apologized as he hugged her, she hugged him back soon after. "Does this mean you are okay with it?" She asked as he nodded.

"I always was." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very very late. I also have an important message on the next request. Keep Reading and Commenting loves!

Rianna xx