Kuroo🐱🏐: I remember when I was your age, how simple life was 😔

You: ok idk why you're talking like an old man but I'm not gonna reply to you anymore

Kuroo🐱🏐: farewell I shall see you when you arrive at the training camp with your soon to be husband 😏

You: HE'S MY BEST FRIEND OK

Kuroo🐱🏐: I thought you weren't gonna reply to me anymore 🙃

You: frick you

Kuroo: 😏

You sighed as you leant your head on Tadashi's shoulder. He looked down at you.

"You okay?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah it's just Kuroo being Kuroo" you sighed.

"You were texting him?" he asked. 

"Yep, he's planning our wedding with Hana apparently" you laughed slightly as you rolled your eyes.

"YO DAICHI KUROO'S IN ON THE WEDDING TOO!" Sugawara shouted suddenly even though Daichi was sat beside him.

"Sugawara?" you gasped as you turned to face him even though the seats were in the way.

"Oops sorry (Y/N)" Sugawara apologised as he smiled at you awkwardly.

"Kuroo's planning our wedding?" Yamaguchi asked you quietly.

"Yeah apparently" you replied. 

"So you want to marry me?" Yamaguchi asked as he held his breath, waiting for your answer. 

Your eyes widened at his question.

"Well I wouldn't like to not marry you but I don't know if I like want to marry people ummm haha..." you trailed off nervously.

Yamaguchi just nodded.

"Just shut up and get married so I don't have to deal with you two not knowing you like each other anymore" Tsukki said as he glared over at the two of you.

"Tsukki don't say that (Y/N) doesn't like me like that, I'm just their best friend" Yamaguchi said sadly.

"Haha yeah I totally don't like you like that, like at all, totally not in love with you" you said nervously as you looked to the side.

"That sounds a little suspicious (Y/N)" Tanaka said as he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Haha what do you mean?" You laughed nervously.

"Yeah (Y/N) you're all jittery" Nishinoya pointed out.

"No I'm not!" you protested as you hid yourself under Yamaguchi's arm.

"How many times do I have to tell you all, no interfering with the first year's love lives" Daichi said as he looked around the bus sternly.

"But Daichi, you said you couldn't wait to see them get married" Asahi piped up.

Daichi shot him a look and Asahi looked down as he muttered a 'sorry'.

You were still hid behind Yamaguchi and he looked down at you, smiling, as he hugged you closer. You weren't that far from the training camp but he wanted to stay like this for as long as possible.

"Daichi they're hugging" Suga whispered.

You emerged from behind Yamaguchi and turned around to face your upper-classman.

"Am I not allowed to hug Tadashi?" you asked as you raised an eyebrow. 

"No please do" Suga grinned.

"Why do you make that sound so weird?" you asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

Suga just laughed nervously.

You turned back around and leant on Yamaguchi again.

"Are you tired already?" he asked as he looked down at you, noticing your closed eyes.

"Just mentally preparing myself for dealing with Kuroo for like a week" you sighed.

Yamaguchi laughed.

"What it's not funny!" you pouted.

"I guess he's pretty annoying then?" Yamaguchi asked jokingly. 

"More like very annoying" you laughed.

"Guess it's a good thing Hana's not coming then?" he said. 

"Maybe, but I don't know, she might've been able to keep him away from me although I wouldn't like the topics they discuss very much" you replied as you thought it out. 

"About how we're getting married?" Yamaguchi asked again. 

"Yep" you said simply. 

"Is that really so bad?" Yamaguchi asked as he held his breath, waiting for your answer.

"It would be wonderful" you said without thinking.

"DAICHI I THINK YAMAGUCHI JUST PROPOSED!" Suga announced very loudly. 

"SHUT UP SUGA THEY'RE LIKE FIFTEEN!" Daichi replied, also very loudly. 

"WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATIONS SUGA?" you asked.

"I'M CURIOUS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S LOVE LIVES BECAUSE DAICHI WILL NEVER LOVE ME BACK!" he replied in the spur of the moment. 

"WHAT?" Daichi shouted.

"WHAT?" Everyone else shouted.

"JUST FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!" Suga shouted back as he realised what he had said. 

The whole bus went silent.

"Well that was tragic for both of you" Tsukishima sniggered.

"SHUT UP TSUKKI!" Suga shouted for the last time. 

So I wasn't gonna upload today but I finished this chapter and was like oh well might as well upload it. Also just been through a crisis, my friend from school found my wattpad account and she said she wouldn't read this but if you are hello, ummm this is awkward. Also Happy Halloween if I don't update nearer the time. Is anyone else gonna dress up even though they're not gonna go trick or treating or is that just me? (I'm gonna be Historia from AoT)

Haha I don't ship Daisuga that much so idk why I wrote this but take it anyways~

My Best Friend Tadashi - Yamaguchi x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें