The Reaper and His Angel

Start from the beginning

The creature- or rather, a vaguely humanly figure with enormous black wings and eyes so black it was scary- came to stop right in front of Jimin.

Jimin hadn't even known he was crying till then.

Everything was silent, even the city itself, it seemed, as the creature landed on the ground, right in front of Jimin. Everything was silent as Jimin numbly stared at the figure cloaked in black.

Jimin was just about to open his mouth to say something-anything- when there was a slight sound and the wings of the creature folded and retracted into its body. Jimin watched, dazed, as the wings disappeared and darkness drained off and its eyes turn into normal ones one and-

Jimin gasped.

The creature's skin morphed into a person so so familiar.

The creature morphed into Yoongi.

And Yoongi was absolutely livid.

Jimin could see it in his eyes- the anger and the frustration.

And Jimin should be scared, he really should be, but all he could think of was Yoongi.

Yoongi.

Yoongi.

His mid was suddenly full of nothing but Yoongi.

A small sob left his lips.

Yoongi.

"What-" though his intimidating aura, Yoongi looked scarily ashen. "What are you doing here?"

Jimin's face molded into a frown. He thought Yoongi would be a bit happier to see him. It didn't occur to him that it would have been a shock for Yoongi to see him in Elyxion again.

"Rescuing you?" his answer came out as a question due to his uncertainty.

Yoongi inhaled sharply. His eyes locked with Jimin's.

"Why did you come here?" the Reaper hissed and really, at this point, Jimin was hurt. He'd forgotten all about his previous fear of Yoongi's other form in the span of five seconds; forgotten all about how he'd seen the Grim Reaper in his true form and all his fierceness.

"Do you not like me anymore?" he whispered, eyes wide with fear.

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose. "Of all the- Of course I do! But why are you back in Elyxion when-" Yoongi's words twisted into a surprised yelp as Jimin's hands cupped the Reaper's face as he lunged forward to kiss the man. Hard. Call him shallow, but Jimin hadn't heard a word past of course I do. He hadn't thought past the fact that Yoongi likes him and he likes Yoongi and there's nothing stopping them right now.

The rest could wait. Jimin had suffered too much without this man.

Jimin almost pulled back when he realized, mortified, that Yoongi wasn't reciprocating.

But then the Reapers hands circled around his waist tightly and the man kissed back with enough force to have Jimin bending backwards in his arms. Jimin's fingers curled in Yoongi's black locks and he kissed back with the same vigor- if not more.

And god, there was nothing- nothing- that could compare to missing this.

Missing these lips absolutely and positively wrecking him; pulling him into altogether another dimension.

It took them a great effort but they managed to pull away when someone awkwardly coughed. But even then, their eyes locked with each other's, too reluctant to lose the moment; too reluctant to be away when they'd only just met.