He Who Knows It All

Start from the beginning

"An incredible idea" Yoongi exclaimed, brightening up visibly. "How did I never think of that?"

Jimin felt elated at Yoongi's response. Surely this person who knew-it-all would have a solution to his problem. Maybe there was some hope left after all.

"I think" Yoongi's lips twitched upwards in a grin, as if he too, was elated by this idea. "It is time to pay a visit to our old friend Draiotch"

**

Jimin wondered if was ever going to get familiar with teleportation by portals and land gracefully as Yoongi did, instead of falling flat on his backside.

He groaned as he got up, pettily ignoring the hand a snorting Yoongi had held out to him, in an effort of keeping what little dignity he had, intact.

A smile graced his lips as he took in his surroundings.

Hoseok's place was just the same as always.

"We could've visited him sooner if you can open portals" Jimin pouted at the Reaper, hands crossed over his chest.

"The risk of getting caught would be high, if we frequently visit" Yoongi explained with a light shrug. "After all, the whole point of being in the Nyx is to not get caught"

"Right" Jimin looked around in hopes of seeing the former Seelie. "So...where is Hoseok?"

"Should be about, probably in that damned garden of his"

Jimin frowned at him. "It's a pretty garden"

"It is too colorful"

"Well I'm sorry you're too much of a grump to like colorful things"

"I am sorry that the rest of the world does not appreciate the beauty of the color black" Yoongi deadpanned.

"Black is not even a color, you moron"

The Reaper huffed a dramatic sigh. "Imagine how neglected black must feel, being told it is not a color"

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Why would you care?"

"Why, can I not care about something? Is it a Guinness record if I care?"

Jimin snorted. "You're annoying"

Yoongi smirked. "I know, Jimin"

The said human plopped down on the couch, cheek coloring pink at the way Yoongi pronounced his name. "Anyway, are we just going to stay here and wait for Hoseok to have a heart attack?"

"Sounds like a mighty good plan" Yoongi sat down opposite to him, looking more energetic than usual. Jimin guessed that it was the sustenance potion doing its miracles again.

Jimin waited patiently, excitement bubbling under his skin at the prospect of seeing Hoseok after the time span of almost two weeks.

They heard the muffled sound of footsteps coming towards them and Jimin bit his lip, trying to hide his smile.

The footsteps were now right outside the living room.

Jimin silently clapped his hands, too hyper to stay still.

Any moment now-

Hoseok walked in, eyes widening to the size of saucers as Jimin sprung up yelling 'Surprise!'

The air was tense as he looked at the over excited human and then at the Grim Reaper, casually sitting on his couch as if it were any other normal day.

Jimin's smile went a bit aloof as the silence stretched.

After what seemed like a decade, Hoseok opened his mouth.