Should he?

He'd kept it in for so long, had kept it a secret for so long in order to not burden anyone that his frustration was bursting at the seams, clawing away at his sanity. And right now, seeing the toll staying in Elyxion was taking on him; realizing just how weak he's gotten...Jimin wanted to give in to the hopelessness, curl up into a ball and just cry.

He was pulled out of his depressed train of thoughts by a warm touch on his hand.

"You...can talk to me, Jimin"

Jimin's eyes welled up with tears at Yoongi's words, a bit stilted in his awkwardness but genuine all the same.

"I mean, I might be an idiot, as you say but..." Yoongi shrugged, eyes locked with Jimin's own. "I can listen to whatever is on your mind"

A few seconds passed, and Jimin's hands clenched into tight fists.

"I could die here!"

Jimin's panted harshly after his sudden outburst.

The silence after it, however, was deafening. It rang in his ears tauntingly. Even the forest seemed stunned at his sudden yelling.

Jimin's lower lip trembled as he stared at Yoongi, a kind of raw desperation burning in his eyes.

And yet, the Reaper was silent, his gaze inscrutable.

Jimin turned away to look in front of him, not really focusing on the view.

He closed his eyes.

"I could die here..." Jimin whispered, voice shaky. "And I don't- I don't even know what to do. I've read so many books and nothing helped and...I- I could die, Yoongi...and I'm...scared" tears started streaking down his face at the last word he uttered, and he harshly wiped them away.

"Jimin..." Yoongi was out of words for once and Jimin chuckled wetly.

"I never told any of you because I didn't want you to feel any worse about the situation than you already are"

"Jimin we..." Yoongi looked so guilty. "We knew"

Jimin's head snapped up in disbelief.

"What?"

Yoongi flinched.

"We knew...what Elyxion was doing to you"

The confession had a strange kind of bitterness welling up inside of Jimin, blocking out all rational thoughts and taking over him completely.

"You knew?" he asked in a dangerously calm voice.

"Jimin- "

"You knew?"

Yoongi looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"All this time you knew and didn't bother telling me?" Each word that left his mouth increased in volume until he was positively yelling.

The Reaper had no witty retort this time and somehow that made Jimin even more riled up.

"Do you know how fucking frustrated I've been?" he shrieked. Suddenly, he was too hyper to sit still, do he stood up, cornering the Reaper to the tree bark. "I didn't tell any of you because I hated to put that on you and I've been struggling to find a damn solution thinking that only I knew I'd die-" his sentence ended with a choked sob and his hands flew up to cover his face, feeling more exhausted, frustrated and angrier than ever. And yet, despite his inner self was in a raging storm, the next words that left his lips were a broken whisper of,