"You really are not letting this issue rest are you?"

Jimin stuck his tongue out, to which Yoongi rolled his eyes, taking out the meal Jimin had packed for the both of them.

Gobbling on the sandwiches, they resumed their conversation.

"So...do you think we're getting any closer?"

"No" Yoongi sighed. "I cannot sense anything but the trees"

Jimin's shoulders slumped. "Do you really think this library exists?" He himself could hear the hopelessness in his voice and in a split second, he realized that his situation had really gotten to him.

"Yes" Yoongi picked up another sandwich. "I remember hearing from the council back when I was a member of it"

That had Jimin distracted from his own problems. "How long has it been since you've been banished?"

"A couple hundred years"

Jimin choked on his sandwich. "Y- you're old" He looked at the other's face, a face that did not look like it has seen a couple of hundred years.

The Reaper nodded, laughter in his gaze. "Yes I am"

They continued to finish their lunch in comfortable silence and Yoongi bundled in up in his satchel, taking out a water bottle and gulping down its contents.

"Hey, Yoongi?" Jimin hesitantly started, eyes focused on the movement of Yoongi's Adams apple and rubbing his hands together nervously.

"Yes?"

"Um, that day...you went all berserk on me?" Yoongi winced at his choice of words. "Can I know what...happened? To- to you know...be warned and all...?"

The Reaper's jaw was tightly clenched for a few moments before he relaxed himself enough to say, "It has been a while since someone has...addressed me as the Demon King and it caught me off-guard, I think. I am so so-"

Jimin held up his hand, and Yoongi stopped mid-sentence, reluctantly.

"You already apologized and I accepted. No more apologies on that subject, yeah?"

Yoongi shrugged, not too pleased with the conclusion but at least he didn't protest.

Jimin stood up, stretching his limbs.

"Come on, let's get going"

**

Just as they crossed a tree bark that had toppled over, Jimin halted, panting a bit. "Could we...could we take a rest?"

"Of course" Yoongi at once nodded and Jimin fell on to his bum at once, back resting against the tree they'd jumped over.

"You know, for a person who used to dance all the way till college, you'd think I'd have more stamina" Jimin grumbled a bit mad at himself for being so inexplicably weak, taking a water bottle from his bag and gulping down the liquid almost greedily.

"It is expected" Yoongi followed his example and sat down beside him. "Humans do not fare well in Elyxion"

Maybe it was Jimin's frustration at being so unexpectedly weak that had him in a sudden bad mood, but whatever it was, he huffed, running a hand through his hair. They sat in silence while Jimin caught his breath again.

"You all sound like you know" he spoke up suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

"You sound like- " Jimin gulped, not really sure if it would do him any good to tell Yoongi his situation. "-Like you know..."