Yoongi hastily rearranged the bag. "Jimin I really shouldn't- "

"Please?" Jimin gave Yoongi the best pout he could manage, whooping in joy when Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes and turned to move to the kitchen without a word.

He missed the fond smile Yoongi had on his face due to his excitement.

Moments later, Yoongi was gulping down breakfast with a warm cup of milk beside while Jimin rummaged about to find a box he could put some food into, so Yoongi could take it with him.

"Oh, hey where should I put those vials Seokjin gave me?" he piped up, chanting a small 'Yes!' when he found a good enough lunch box. "You're the one who's going to need them"

"He gave you medicine?" Yoongi asked in surprise.

Jimin faltered. "Did I not tell you?"

The Reaper shook his head and Jimin felt a wave of guilt crashing on him because what if Yoongi had needed the medicine but had to go without it because Jimin had forgotten to say?

"Sorry it- "

"It kind of slipped your mind?" Jimin's head snapped up only to see the mirth dancing in Yoongi's eyes and he let out a defensive whine.

"I was going to ask you where to put them, but shit happened so"

Yoongi laughed, shoulders shaking and Jimin watched him, a tad bit endeared. "Were there any vials for sustenance?"

"Oh yes. A lot"

"Good, I need those" the satisfied smile on Yoongi's face had Jimin staring at him for a second too long before turning away with flushed cheeks and packing up some food in the box he'd chosen. "The sustenance potion helps more than the food" the Reaper said and for some reason, Jimin's shoulders slumped. "Not that the food doesn't help, it does. Just not as much..."

Jimin hummed, walking over to Yoongi and placing the packed box of food in front of him. "You better eat all of that" he warned before walking out of the kitchen to find the vials of potions.

"How many vials do you want?" he called out from the living room.

"Just one" the Reaper called back.

Successfully retrieving one vial, he practically skipped back to Yoongi, who was now washing his plate. "I'll put it to your bag?"

Yoongi hummed, so Jimin proceeded to do what he said.

"You can just put the vials in the living room. It is easier for the both of us"

Jimin nodded. "Will do"

The reaper shouldered his bag again and walked out of the kitchen, straight to the front door. Jimin absent-mindedly followed him, a tiny bit reluctant to let him out of his sight. He watched as Yoongi's pace slowed as he walked out the door.

The Reaper abruptly turned to face Jimin, just staring at the human with an unreadable emotion, inevitably making Jimin flustered because what the heck was he supposed to do when Yoongi stares at him like that?

"Jimin" Yoongi called his name like it was a magical word, his voice was full of awe and Jimin just didn't know how to react to that. It made his heart jump and his stomach all fluttery.

The Reaper shook his head, almost as if he thought that Jimin was an illusion and wasn't actually in front of him. "Thank you. For all of this"

Jimin smiled widely, eyes crinkling up to form crescents. The fact that his efforts of helping Yoongi had actually helped the man- Jimin felt ridiculously happy. "Anytime"