It took a half an hour to stuff all the food into available spaces.

That's almost three quarters of the supplies gone, Jimin realized and happily smiled. He figured he'd take the books out next.

Unpacking the heavy load of books was a nuisance, especially when a book slid off the top and fell to the ground, often falling on Jimin's feet and making him curse out loud. And when a corner of a book caught on the edge of a bag and refused to separate- Jimin prayed that Yoongi wasn't somewhere nearby to hear the colorful stream of curses he let out.

Most of the books he decided to keep on the small desk in his room, knowing that he was going to be reading them with more fervor that Yoongi.

Having done with situating the books, he decided he'd wait till Yoongi came back to unpack the vials. After all, it was he who needed them in the first place.

Looking around at the living room, finally free of supply bags, Jimin felt a tad bit successful. Which was stupid since it was such a mundane task. But oh well.

He yawned, stretching his arms out. Maybe he could explore around the cottage a bit, instead of being cooped up.

Or maybe he should read some books...

He sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets. He didn't have time to be frolicking around the place while he was literally draining out of life, did he?

The thought made Jimin's lips purse.

He settled down on the couch, a cup of tea by his side as he began reading a book about various types of spells and potions. He scanned the index, searching for something that would peak his interest and sighed when nothing matched with his needs.

It was as he was taking a tentative sip of the tea, mindful of its temperature, that another vision bombarded him out of the blue.

The chamber fell quiet as the heads of the council finished their murmuring.

"We have come to an agreement" A velvety voice spoke up.

Orenda leaned forward in his chair, heart thumping against his ribcage as he awaited the verdict; of whether his opinion had been valued or not.

"It has been decided that this man will not be executed"

Orenda beamed, eyes sparkling.

He glanced up at the table where the higher position bearers were seated, eyes landing on the Demon King who was already gazing at him, a smile on his face.

Orenda almost could not look away from the smile.

"Instead he will be held a prisoner, till he can redeem himself, because he has committed crimes, though for a good cause"

The young angel nodded earnestly. That was the punishment he had expected. Life should not be taken away so easily, it should be valued and cherished.

Based on one's own biased opinions, he should not take a decision as serious as ending a life.

All life was precious.

"The meeting is adjourned. You may all leave"

Opening his eyes, it was almost disorienting to not see the white-washed pillars of the council chamber. Jimin had to blink a few times to come back to reality.

Shit, he cursed. I forgot to tell Hoseok about these visions.

Jimin frustrated pulled at his hair, cursing his own existence because how had he managed to forget to talk about something that has been bothering him for weeks on? Just how?