The One Who Never Stopped Loving

Start from the beginning

Jimin smiled, heart lightening a bit at the concern in Hoseok's tone. "Yeah, Seok. I'm completely fine with moving in with...Yoongi" Jimin's heart skipped a beat at the name. "I just...have some stuff on my mind" His fingers automatically felt his pocket for Taehyung's letter. He didn't want to lose it.

"And these 'stuff' does not concern you fearing Yoongi?"

The human laughed. "No. Not at all. Which is stupid of me, but yeah"

"Very stupid" Hoseok agreed. "Keep your guard up every minute, okay?"

"I'll try"

"And run out of the house as soon as you fear something will happen"

"Yes sir"

"Send a bat if you suspect something"

Jimin hugged the man, a wide smile on his face. Hoseok's worry was a tad bit endearing and definitely heartwarming. "I'll be fine"

Hoseok sighed, hugging back. "I very much hope so"

Jimin was nervous.

The good kind of nervous.

It's just that- when he thought of staying together with Yoongi-

There it was again, the fluttery feeling inside his stomach.

His fingers tightened around the strap of his bag.

Logically, he knows he should be afraid because Yoongi could literally have his soul for dinner...but for some damned reason, Jimin wasn't the least bit scared.

His attraction for the Grim Reaper was starting to worry him.

"So I have another set of books for you" Seokjin interrupted his train of thoughts, shoving some books into a bag. "You and Yoongi can read and gather information. He has a bat, send a note whenever you find something even remotely related to what we need"

Jimin nodded.

Apparently he would have to take over food supplies for a month too, both for him and Yoongi. Since neither Hoseok nor Seokjin would be able to come over. So the former Seelie had taken upon the task of buying groceries while Seokjin presented all the healthcare products Yoongi would need.

"The number one thing is, you need to be firm with him because he is a stubborn brat"

Jimin laughed. "Noted"

"Good. So anyway, I have labelled each vial just so you won't mix things up" The witch pointed at a series of glass vials packed neatly in a box. Most were labelled as 'sustenance', which Jimin thought was suspicious, and the others were a mixture of 'sleeping potions' and cures 'for vomiting, 'for headaches', 'for stomachaches'- a series of vials that progressively made Jimin more and more worried as he took in the labels.

"Is he really going to need all of this?" Jimin asked, mindlessly fingering the vials. How could one person need all of this without being hospitalized or being under constant care?

"Oh, I just packed more than you might need" Seokjin gave a tight smile. "Better safe than sorry"

The human hummed, not really comforted by the answer.

"The sustenance one- well, well, Yoongi will tell you when you might need those but the rest, well, are labelled according to the need so...I think you can handle it?" Despite Seokjin's casual demeanor, Jimin could see the tension underlying it.

"Yeah, I can manage" he threw a reassuring smile at the witch. "I will manage"

Seokjin nodded, seeming satisfied.