JIPER!

Jason Grace Pov
Octavian is dead when I see him. I thought when Piper finished telling me how she died. Wait Piper. I looked over towards her and what I saw broke my heart. Piper crying her eyes out and yet she looked so beautiful doing it. 

"Shh, Beauty Queen, its okay. I won't let anyone hurt you. Shh."

Soon enough she was asleep curled up on my chest asleep. Then, I heard a creak by my door and I knew the rest were listening in.

"You guys can come in now if you want. Be quiet though."

Sure enough VERY angry children of Athena, Mars, Posideon, Pluto, and one flaming son of Hephaestus came in.

"That's it Octavian is going into the cannon and fired into the Pacific Ocean," said Frank.

"Then he is being chased by every shark I can find," said Percy.

"While he is being chased by every shark Percy can find, he will also be pecked by every single owl there is and they will be dropping books on him, " said Annabeth.
Wow shit just got real if  Annabeth is going to throw books at people.

" He will also be pelleted by TONS of precious metals and jewels," exclaimed Hazel.

What is surprising is that HAZEL is being violent.

"And to finish it off I will throw flames at him, Festus will barbecue him, every machine will attack him including the silverware," said Leo bursting into even bigger flames.

Instead of adding to this rant of how to kill Octavian, though I knew at least 10 other ways to kill him, I said," Guys as much as I would like to contribute to this discussion you all should go to your rooms because it's after curfew."

Soon they all ran out as fast as lightning. I felt Piper move and open her wide kaleidoscope eyes that I had missed so much and loved.

"Can I stay here tonight," she asked.

"Of course you can, Love Bug," I replied to her kissing her nose.

"Thank you," she mumbled before falling asleep.

Soon enough I fell asleep to with my arms around the girl I loved most.

Piper Pov ( right before she fell asleep)

Right as I said thank you and was falling asleep,  I realized that my skin was warming up.

Annabeth Pov (right before she falls asleep)
Wait I said that I was going to use books to hit people with.
WHAT THE HADES IS HAPPENING TO ME??!!  Whoops. Sorry Lord Hades.
MEANWHILE AT MOUNT OLYMPUS
"AHHH!"
Soon enough the council barged into a certain Goddess of Love, expecting someone to be hurting her or a Titan. They were surprised when she was just sitting there with a sleep mask on top of her head bouncing up and down.
"JIPER IS BACK TOGETHER!!!! AHHH!!!!"Aphrodite exclaimed.
"Wait what JIPER IS BACK TOGETHER!!!," surprisingly it was Hera who said this.
"Ok what the hell is Jiper?" Hades, Posideon, Zeus, Apollo, and Hermes asked simultaneously.
" Jiper is Jason and Piper's ship name, duh. Keep up with your facts." Hera said.
Hera  Pov
Wait! The wedding! Oh My Titans! I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board with Aphrodite. Eekkk!

----------------

A/N

Hey guys! First of all thank you for the views I am one happy girly right now. Second of all bet you're all surprised with the long chapter aren't you. Anyways thank you so much. Chow Chicos. ♥♡♥♡