Diagon Alley and School Shopping

Começar do início

Harry gave a small smile "Pleased to meet you."

Augusta nodded "Likewise."

Rishi looked outside and saw his dad standing there "We have to go, ma'am. You guys should come over sometime."

Neville looked at his grandma "Can we?"

Augusta turned to her grandson "We'll see."

Rishi and Harry headed outside, not before Rishi bought Harry a few books about potions, charms and transfiguration.

Mr. Gopal smiled when he saw them "I figured you guys would buy something. I just never thought it'd be books."

Laughing, the trio set off for Gringotts, which once again, flabbergasted Harry. They headed towards a teller with Mr. Gopal in the lead.

Once they reached the teller, Mr. Gopal said "Hello. I'd like to examine the wills of James Charlus Potter and Lily Potter."

The goblin teller looked at a file then at Mr. Gopal "To do that, you need their boy."

Mr. Gopal nodded "He's right here." He gestured for Harry to come forward. Harry complied.

The teller stared at Harry "He'll need to take a inheritance test to prove that he's their son and the heir. Then, we'll give you access."

With a nod from Mr. Gopal, the teller pulled out a small needle "I'll need a sample of blood."

Harry nodded. At this point, he was numb to small amounts of pain. The goblin pricked him and then put the blood on a blank sheet of parchment. The blood melted into the sheet which soon displayed writing.

Name: Harry James Potter

Father: James Charlus Potter

Mother: Lily James Potter

Godfather: Sirius Black

Godmother: Alice Longbottom

Lordships:

Potter - Lord

Gryffindor - Lord

Emrys - Lord

Peverell - Lord

Slytherin - Lord

Black - Heir

Notes:

Blocks on Magical Core, Vision, Height, Strength, Speed (placed by Albus Dumbledore)

Harry looked puzzled "What're blocks?"

"The blocks diminish your ability in certain areas" the teller replied "The block on your magical core, for example, weakens your magic."

Mr. Gopal's eyes narrowed "Dumbledore placed them?"

The teller nodded "He did. We can remove them after he takes the inheritance tests."

Harry nodded "Okay. What are the tests?"

The teller gave a smirk "I'll get them."

Rishi hugged Harry "It's been nice knowing you. I'll miss you."

Harry's eyes widened "What? I'm going to..."

The teller returned, with 5 rings in his hand "Here they are. Put on the rings. If you aren't worthy of being the lords, the rings will punish you. Each house has their own set of criteria."

Harry turned to Rishi and shoved him "Idiot."

Rishi laughed "To be honest, I didn't know it'd be this way. For all I knew, you would need to fight a dragon."