Introduction

My name is Doro and this is my story as it unfolds. Now typically I would never write like this but my sister told me she did and that I should too sonce she's never been wrong before, so here it goes.

There is a little bit of background information you need to know, so let me catch you up. It's always been hard for my sister and me. We have been poor for as long as I can remember and she has been the soul provider for us. My sister is 29 years old. Our parents died in a house fire when I was still an infant so I never really knew them. My sister has been the only family I've had since then. We had to stay with some strangers for awhile or at least that's what Mindy said, but then she turned 16 she and we ran away to the city. We've lived in the country side of New York ever since.

I'm not pretty by any means. My hair is a dull greasy blonde color even when I wash it. I constantly look like I'm in pain whether I am or not. I'm the shortest person ever, 4 foot even. My name means pain, grief, suffering, and misery in latin. I'm skinny to the extreme, but not in the pretty way. I actually look kinda sickly. This isn't because my sister doesn't get us enough food, it's because I don't eat a lot. I don't blame the kids at school for hating me, I hate me too. That's why I starve
and hurt myself. Also my eyes change color depending on my mood, so that's just one more freaky thing about me.

Now Mindy, my sister, she's pretty. She has the most beautiful hair that flows to her lower back like a river of milk chocolate. She's 5 foot 4 inches. Her eyes are a rich lavender when she doesn't have her dark brown colored contacts in. They are the most amazing magical eyes ever. She is thin, but in the pretty way. Her skin is a smooth ivory colored skin. She is graceful and coordinated. So all and all she's the exact opposite on me in every way shape and form.