CHAPTER ONE

Jennie's p.o.v

     What really scared me is not losing you,nor is it when I wake up and you are not by my side, neither is it when I found you in the arms of someone else, it's when we don't even know if we are strong enough for what to come.
___________________________________

   The birds are chirping and the sun is peeking up behind those soft clouds. The sound of fried bacon and eggs were enough to wake me up from my slumber. Trudging out slowly, I was greeted by the sight of my loving boyfriend .

"Morning handsome"
"Morning babe, want some coffee for good luck?" I nodded at his generous offer. We were always like this, him cooking and me clinging onto his back.

"When's your shift at?" I ask him as I chew on the crunchy toast.

"Eight, want me to drop you off?"

"Nope. Oppa, your sister called me. She told me there's dinner on Friday"

"Did she say anything about it?"

   Shaking my head, I picked his plate and mine off the table and placed them in the sink. Today is a great day to start my first day at work, kuma is still sleeping in his little bed. I turn the plates over and headed to the room to get ready.

   Spraying my perfume one last time, I went to the sleeping Jimin  to kiss his forehead. He graduated last year and he's working in his family's hospital, thus the ungodly shifts. Taking the keys on the dresser, I walked out with a positive vibe.

___________________________________

"Hello, I am Jennie Kim, the new intern. Please take care of me"  I bowed and shook the supervisor's hands. When Jimin says that people don't really care about new interns, he's really right about that.

"I'm Kim Jisoo, chief supervisor and head coordinator here. I hope you are ready for this. Don't be nervous and show them what you've got" She smiles warmly and guided me and a few other interns to the office. The fashion industry is evolving every single day and coming from an elite fashion university doesn't guarantee you a spot in the tight competition.

   We walk around the huge office,cafeteria,recording studios, runaway hall or what they usually call the show hall, the coffee room and our designed cubicles in the fashion department.

   Arranging the files by season's shows and keying in all the imported materials from Europe was exhausting and boring. I looked at the time and it was already six. I messaged Jimin if he's up for dinner at our usual diner. I peeked to the girl sitting next to me to see what she's doing. Is that Attack on Titans?

   One of the most toxic work ethic among Koreans is that we have to wait for our senior to actually lift their workaholic butt off this office before we can go out of this damned cold office. Miss Kim looked at all of us and shook her head.

"You guys are free to go home, it's six. Don't mind me and get out if you're done"

"Kamsahamnida, sunbaenim" All of us pack our things and went out at almost the same time.

  I drove to the usual diner at Itaewon which is only twenty minutes away. Parking the car in the designated spot, I came out of the car and locked it. Gotta double check. Turning away from the car, I saw Jimin waving from the shop across it. Smiling at his handsome figure(dayum), I waved back.

"Why are we eating here? Thought you hate vegan" Sitting right beside him and settling myself down, I reach out for the other order book.

"They changed the opening hours so we got no choice and its closer to the hospital" He nonchalantly replied. We ordered and chat about our day over a nice, warm meal.

___________________________________
A/N: Thanks for reading guys. Really. I'm open to comments and suggestions as I'm a very lonely potato.