Request N 4. Lost & surprise (Terrornoss)

Evan Pov.

Today I, my boyfriend Brian, and our friends are sitting on the plane. We're going to DC. My sister, Alexa, with her boyfriend Chris flew with us. Abby (abbyloveanime18) advised us to go to DC. She said it was beautiful there; beatiful beaches; cozy houses with swimming pools. I leaned against Brian's shoulder, eyes closed. I feel a kiss on the top of my head. Arriving in the city, we found a suitable house. Cozy with a pool. My sister and her boyfriend moved in house next door. We settled into our new bedroom and started tumbling and kissing on the bed.
The next day, i woke up from the sun. I groped for the place where Brian should be, but the place was cold. I opened my eyes. Is Brian already up? Although despite the time, Brian never got up before me. After the bathroom i went downstairs to the kitchen, hoping to get Brian there. But i was wrong. Where did he go? I had breakfast, but i ate little. I became worried where my husband had disappeared. He could not go somewhere! After all, his phone was left at home. Was he kidnapped? I started to panic. Tears began to flow from my eyes. I ran out of the house. I thought it might be with one of our friends? I rememebered the adresses of our friends. I rang at every door. But i was wrong again. I looked into each of their Windows. I did not reveal any of my friends. Looks like they're not at home either. I got hysterical. What the hell is going on? I returned to our house, sitting on the porch. I don't rememeber how much time passed. I was too worried about the guys, mostly Brian. I didn't eat anything. I just sat on the porch with my knees folded to my chest. I watched the sky start to darken. I do not feel the cold that envelops my body. Someone's hand laid on my shoulder. I turned around to see my sister with her boyfriend Chris.
"Alexa? What are you doing here?" - i asked.
"IS it you, what are you sitting here? In the cold." - said Alexa.
"I'm not afraid of the cold! I'm not going anywhere until Brian gets back." - i said.
"Lets just get warm, Evan. It wasn't enough for you get sick." - advised Chris.
They took me to their house, gave me warm tea with cookies, and laid me on the sofa, covered with a blanket. I suddenly fet sleepy and fell asleep on the couch.
I woke up in the middle of the night. My heart was out of place. I decided that I would return to our house and see if Brian had come home. If not, i will continue to wait for him. When I returned home, i did not find anyone in the house. I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room. Taking a blanket and a pillow from the bedroom, i fell asleep on the couch.
In the morning i woke up with the hope that he was back. The clock was 12:00. I got up from the couch. The sound of the front door opening was immediately heard. I turned and saw... Brian! I quickly rushed to him and jumped on him, hugging him tightly. Brian caught me and held me. I thought of nothing else but kissing Brian's face.
Brian explained that the guys called him early in the morning. They wanted to do something with him. Brian wanted to write a note so as not to worry me, but the guys rushed him too much. They asked me to blame everything on them, because they made me worry. It wasn't Brian's fault. But i didn't want to know anything. Only after hugging my lover by the neck again and kissing his face again, while tears of happiness slowly flowed down my cheeks. But the guys i still blame for what happened. Brian hugged me back.
Later, he led me by the hand to the place he had prepared. He wrote something on the phone, then put it in his pocket. He led me to a sand path, decorated with a stone path that looks like it leads to the beach. There were palm trees around us. On the way, we met guys, holding one pink flower in the their hands, and smiling. They surrounded us. Brian turned to me and got down on one knee.
"Evan. I've decided to make a decision. And although i made you worry. You shed many tears all day, and you couldn’t do anything but wait for me. But it's really the fault of those who are now surrouding us. Anyway, I'm here to tell you. Evan, will you marry me?" - said Brian, showing an extraordinary ring.

 Evan, will you marry me?" - said Brian, showing an extraordinary ring

I put my hands to my mouth, but my smile grew to my ears. I shouted "YES!!!", hugging and kissing my husband tightly now. The guys applauded us. Brian put the ring on my finger. Then he took me in wedding style and carried me towards the beach. Climbing a rock, that stuck out in shallow water, he jumped with me into the clear blue cool water. I immediately surfaced into the sun. Someone's arms hugged me from behind, pressing me to muscular chest.

 Someone's arms hugged me from behind, pressing me to muscular chest

Then we came. We climbed into the shower together, taking off all our clothes, and began kissing under the warm water. I let Brian take over me because i really wanted to. Brian began to go down my chin, collarbone, my chest, belly and V-line. I moaned softly, enjoying it. Then Brian turned me back to him, and then he began to caress me with his tongue. I took a deep breath and moaned softly, sticking out my tongue. Then something slowly entered me, and his hands were on my hips. Brian moved slowly within me, allowing me to relax. I groaned. Then he accelerated, hugging my chest and waist, and his face dug into my neck. My moan grew louder with deep breaths. In a few seconds, we cumed together. Then Brian turned and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Brian entered me again, and beat at an average pace. I was pinned between him and the shower wall. I breathed deeply again and moaned muffledly, closing my eyes. I could feel Brian's hot breath on my neck. A few minutes later we cumed together again, exhaling deeply with a groan. We looked at each other, trying to catch our breath.
"I missed you, Brian." - i said, running my hand over my husband's cheek.
"Me too, baby." - said Brian.
We kissed deeply.

Request for Zimmi0nz