Evan changed color (POLY BBS X Evan)

Evan Pov.

"Evy-bear, we have something for you." - said Jonathan.
"What is it?" - i asked.
"Go with me." - said Jonathan, taking my hand.
He led me into the kitchen, pointing to the table. There stood a milkshake. Beatifully decorated with sweets.

 Beatifully decorated with sweets

My eyes are wide.
"The guys and i made this cute milkshake for you. Sit down and drink it." - suggested Jonathan.
I licked my lips. This milkshake was made for me. I so want to drink it, but on the other side, it's pity to drink such beauty. I was seated at the table, moving the drink closer to me. Out of control, i grabbed the drink while drinking it. This is a strawberry milkshake. I close my eyes and feel like smiling from ear to ear. They kissed me on the cheeks. And i ate sweets. God, it was awesome. Suddenly i heard the sighs of the guys. I looked at my husbands. They have shocked faces.
"What?" - i asked.
"Evan. Your hair and eyes. They changed color." - said Craig.
I got up in complete bewilderment, went to the mirror, and saw... Oh god.

My black hair and brown eyes

My black hair and brown eyes... were painted in the colors of a pastel rainbow. I rubbed my eyes, hoping it was a dream, but no. I looked like some rainbow pony.
"No! No no no! NO! What happened on me? I became a freak. NO!" - i screamed, covering my face with my hands and falling to the floor.
I felt like they lifted me, many hands hugged me. I feel they warmth, and how they me on the back and head, and i fall asleep from their caresses.

Later

I woke up on the bed. I was wearing nice and comfortable clothes.

 I was wearing nice and comfortable clothes

"Oh. Our rainbow baby woke up?"
I turned and it was Luke and David. I rubbed my eyes and stretched out, yawning. Luke picked me up in a wedding style and said : "In truth, the rainbow color suits you! You look like a rainbow doll that every girl wants."
"You have become even cutie than usual. You are rainbow kawaii." - said David, poking his forehead with mine.
And they both kissed me. I giggled. They brought me to the kitchen, and as a child they put me at the table. Before me stood an extraordinary breakfast.

 Before me stood an extraordinary breakfast

I did not know what to say. They hugged me around around the neck and kissed the top of my head and said : "Bon appetit, little bunny." It was Ryan.

Later

I lay on the bed, touching my hair. They were soft and spankling, it seems made of kanekalon, like at dolls. I went to the mirror, looking at myself. I really now look like a living doll than a person. At least my husbands still love me. The sound of an opening and closing door tore me from my thoughts. I just turned around as i was immediately pulled into a hug.
"Aren't you bored here, rainbow doll?" It was Lui. I hugged him back, digging my face into his neck. Lui kissed the top of my head.
"You look like rainbow cotton candy. I like cotton candy. I like you. Come on. Give me some sugar, then I'll taste you." - he said.
I giggled and kissed Lui deeply, hugging his neck. Lui took of my sweater, kissing and biting my neck, hugging my waist. I groaned softly with deep sighs. Lui picked me up and laid me on the bed. One arm hugged my back. Another hand went down to my shorts, to my bottom, teasing my hole by his finger. I took deep breaths while Lui sucked my neck.
Seconds later.
"Oh. Oh Lui. Don't... Don't stop." - i moaned, lying on my stomach.
Lui beat me at an average pace. I heard his deep breath on my back. My eyes rolled on my forehead and my tongue stuck out with great pleasure. Over time, i felt like i was coming soon. Three more tremors, and Lui and i cummed together. We exhaled deeply. Lui slowly pulled out of me, making me whimper.
"*huff* That's not all! *huff* Second round." - said Lui, turning me over and again thrust into me. I gasped loudly.

The next day

I did not have much pain due yesterday's sex with Lui. But i endured. I was wearing other clothes.

Suddenly i was picked up by Jonathan, and spun

Suddenly i was picked up by Jonathan, and spun. I laughed.
"You woke up, my rainbow bear?!" - said Jonathan, poking his nose on my cheek.
I giggled. He put me on his lap, on the couch, kissing my face. I laughed from tickling.

Later

The guys were not at home. I was sitting on the couch, Brock was at the back and combing my hair. He told me that with every brushing, my hair shines. Like a doll's hair. Yes, and i myself feel like a doll that a little girl preens on. Then Brock hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek. Then guys returned home. Everyone greeted me with kisees on the cheeks and the words : "Hi, rainbow doll."
This is how i will remain until the end of my life - i will rainbow-like and like a doll. At least my fifteen husbands love me and care for me.