Part 12

Jeongin: Did you want to have a sleep over?

Y/N: What?

Jeongin: You're going to be home alone for the next two three days. I got days off at the studio and we work the same shift tomorrow night and in the morning.

Y/N: I have the same shift as Leon and Yuqi in the morning?

Jeongin: Leon and I switched shifts since he had something to do.

Y/N: Oh, where would we be sleeping over? If its at my house then we could just sleep in the living room, but i'll have to find the extra matresses.

Jeongin: Chan's apartment.

Y/N: Excuse me?

Jeongin: We made a promise.

Y/N: It wasn't necessarily a promise

Jeongin: Well same thing.

Y/N: But then it'll just be me and a bunch of guys.

Jeongin: Hyesoo is coming. Yuqi didn't respond. Mina works so she can't make it. Eun-

Y/N: Eun? Baek Eun? She's going?

Jeongin: Eunji, Changbin and Seungmin's friend girl will be there.

Y/N: Ah~

Jeongin: You and Eun are still awkward huh?

Y/N: Its just- you know.

Jeongin: I'll pretend I do. So you want to come?

Y/N: Sure.

The night passed. Jeongin took you home and you both called that night. The next day, you cleaned up the house and later went on your shift. You were working the night shift which included doing the closing. You and Jeongin both closed up the cafe after making yourselves drinks and took a bus to Chan's penthouse. You both entered a giant lobby and went to the elevators to get to Chan's place, 0325 CB. Jeongin rang the door bell and a female opened the door.

Jeongin: Hi Eunji.

Eunji: Hi.

Jeongin: This is my girlfriend I told you about.

Eunji: Ah~ Nice to meet you, I'm Park Eunji.

Y/N: Choi Y/N.

Hyunjin: Who's here?

Eunji: Jeonginnie and Y/N.

Hyunjin: Together?

Eunji: Mhm. Come inside.

You both walked in. The penthouse was huge, clean, and had a classy yet welcoming feel. The white marble floors and white walls were stretched far. There were giant windows with light gray curtains which were opened to reveal the beautiful starry night sky and bright Seoul skyline. The furniture was black and silver as the countertops and cupboards were a pretty shade of charcoal. The light setup was very pretty with simple hanging lights and a few simple, fancy looking tall floor lamps. There was a long staircase that had a transparent railing that led to the many rooms on the second floor.

Y/N: Woah.

Jeongin: It's your first time being here right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Chan: Welcome. Make yourselves at home. Some of the kids are swimming.

Jeongin: Inside or outside?

Chan: The one outside was occupied so they went to the one in the house.

Jeongin: Ah, okay.

Chan: You can show her the rooms and stuff if you want.

Jeongin: Okay. Did you want to go swimming?