Getting hired and having a small chat

(Y/N)'s POV:

"(Y/N), you need a jobbb!" Whined my best friend. "I know,i know! My last job didin't go well i mean look!" I said pointing at the scars of when my boss hit me. "Well that guy was a jerk! Who treats their maid like a fucking wild animal on their porch?!" Screamed my best friend full of rage. My computer made a notification, and i sat down to see it. My best friend leaned on the chair also curious of what the notification was.

Dear (Y/N),

Hello (Y/N)! This is evan, we saw you apply to the maid job and would like to have a small interview so we can know more about you! If you can reply to this with your phone number, we can contact you and text to see if we can hire you or not!

-Evan.

My best friend was amazed and so happy she started squealing while i sent them my phone number. A few minutes later, we heard my phone ding. I picked it up and saw a message.

(Unknown)

???: Hello! This is (Y/N), right?

You: Yes..?

???: Oh, well this is Evan, remember from the email?

You: yes i remember, you said we needed to have a small interview.

Evan: Okay we should start then!

~('w' ~) time skip brought to you by reader-chan and delirious (~ 'w')~

Evan: Okay, your hired!

You: great! When do i start?

Evan: is tomorrow alright?

You: Yes of course! I have to go now, see you then!

Me and my best friend squealed."Yes! Your hiredddd!" She screamed."i know i saw!" I screamed back. I turned off my laptop and phone, said goodbye to my best friend, brushed my teeth and changed and went to bed.

~The next morning~

I sat up stretched my arms and yawned. and i suddenly realised that today is my first day at work! "Shit..i better get ready."
I whisper to myself. I get dressed and pulled out my old uniform at the other job, the maid dress. As much as i hated wearing it, i had to. I put it on and looked down and realized i could see the scars on my legs. "Maybe i can just wear socks.."i whisper to myself again. I slipped on some socks and got into a bus. People were confused why i was wearimg a maid's dress, which my anxiety started kicking in. It felt like everyone was sorrounding me, i felt like everyone was staring at me. I was broken out of my thoughts when the bus stopped and stepped out to see their house.it was pretty big..i just hope that its not like the other one like getting abused..I saw a kid in the window. I think he was gonna tell his parents and boy, was i wrong. I walked up to the door and was about to knock before someone opened it.
"Oh! You must be (Y/N)!" Said a person with a red hoodie. "As you may or may not remember im Ethan and-" he was broken by someone running up behind them and smacking them in the head. They were wearing a blue hoodie and a jason mask. I flinched, "JON, WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" Screamed Evan. " * iconic physco laugh* " His laugh was kind of creepy, but i enjoyed it to be honest..."Guys who is it i wanna meet them!" Said the kid that i saw in the window. Evan picked up the kid. "Your pretty!" Said the kid. "Im Lui!" He said very happy. He sure pictures a kid real well."Aw, thank you!" I said booping his nose. He giggled. We heard a scream coming from another room.
"Tyler is raging at his game again" said Evan while face palming. "Oh yeah, come inside we've been rambling this whole time."

Imma leave it here cuz im tired af LOL goodbye reader-chan~ 👁👄👁

-Author-chan~