𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - The Interrogation

Start from the beginning

"Ah," The man smiled, cutting her off from her threats. "She will be with you shortly. Apparently, the little suka knows Russian, so we have more questions for her." He then slapped the sailor girl, causing her to hit the floor.

Robin whimpered in pain, before the soldiers were ordered to tie both of them up. "Don't touch me!" She grunted, while trying to fight out of their grip. Unfortunately, she was too weak for the men, and so the soldiers succeeded in forcing the teens to sit on chairs while they restrained them.

"Steve, wake up!" Robin tried calling out to her friend, and coworker, however, he wouldn't budge. Ozerov then grabbed Steve by his luxurious hair, and lifted his head up to inspect his face. "Don't you touch him!"

The colonel clicked his tongue in fake concern, as he observed the bruising on his bloody face. "I think your friend needs a doctor." He stated the obvious. "Good thing...we have the very best." He smirked, menacingly, as he leaned down in Robin's face. He and his men began laughing evilly, but it was soon cut sort when the girl spit on him. He instantly frowned and wiped his face with a handkerchief, before glaring at her. "You are going to regret that, suka." He told her, causing her brief confidence to falter.

At that, Valerie was finally dragged into the room and tied up next to them, before all of the soldiers exited the room. Val groaned in pain, and Robin quickly glanced at her. Because of the angle, and the fact that their hands were tied, she could only get a small look at the girl's side profile, but her eyes immediately landed on the bruise that was forming on her cheekbone.

"Val, are you okay?" Robin asked her, worriedly.

"Oh, yeah." She tried smiling through the pain. "I'm just peachy."

"What did they do to you?"

"They began with asking me who I was and stuff. But then, once they realized that I knew Russian, and that I was understanding all of the secret comments that they were making to each other, they sort of got a little pissed."

"Let me guess, that's how you got that shiner on your cheek?"

"Bingo." Val sighed, before attempting to glance over at her. "So, what do we do now?"

Robin shrugged, although the other girl couldn't see her. She then caught Valerie off guard when she started screaming for help, like someone would come in and rescue them any minute. Even though she knew nothing would happen, Val decided to join her anyway.

"HELP!"

"SOMEBODY HELPS US!"

"Hey, would you stop yelling?" Steve mumbled, stirring as he woke up.

"Steve! Oh, my God!" Robin sighed in relief.

"Are you okay, sailor man?" Valerie asked him, already knowing the answer.

Steve groaned. "My ears are ringing, and I can't really breath, my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull, but, you know, apart from that, I'm doing pretty good."

"Well, the good news is that they're calling you a doctor." Robin informed him, chuckling at the thought.

"Is this his place of work? I love the vibe. Charming."

Valerie laughed at his sarcasm, before she turned her head and noticed a pair of scissors lying on a tray just a few feet away from them. "Guys. Do you see that table over there in the far corner?" The other two turned their heads, and nodded once they saw it. "Good. Okay, so, there's scissors on that tray. I think if we move at the same time, we could get over there."

"Yeah..." Robin caught on. "And then maybe I could kick the table and knock them into Steve's lap."

"And I could cut our binds." Steve added.