Chapter 8: Innocent Roses

||Warning: Mentions of smut||

Bakugou's POV:

I was in my drawing a picture for Izuku and Shinso. I started to get into my headspace, so I try to call Izuku, but he didn't pick up. I was confused and tried again a few but he didn't pick up. I started to get worried.
I walked out, shyly and holding my stuff bear. I walked over to Izuku's dorm. Once I got close to his dorm, I heard some noises coming from Shinso dorm. I pressed my ear against the door and heard weird noises from the other side. Bed creaking, people moaning, and other strange noises.
I started to tear up and panicked. What if ghosts were haunting them? I thought as I started crying loudly and sat down on the floor. Shinso and Izuku came out of his room and Izuku picked me up and try to comfort me as he took me inside.

Once I calmed down, I cling to the two while we all cuddles. Shinso asked me why I was scared earlier, stroking my hair, loving. I told them about the ghosts in Izuku's room and they both blushed bright red

Shinsou's POV:

Both of our faces blushing as Bakugou mention the "ghosts" in our room. Midoriya and I sort of... did "it." How are we supposed to explain that to Bakugou? He's way too innocent, but he can tell if someone's lying or not. Bakugou looked at us once more and started whimpering. I sighed as I looked over at Izuku, who seemed to have the same idea. We all sat up I. patted Bakugou's head as Izuku explain it to him. Bakugou looked up at both of us confused.

"Swo there awe nwo ghosties?" He asked. We both nodded.
Bakugou smiled happily and said "Otay. Then, mwe want to twy it!" Our faces once again turned red.

"U-um Baby boy, I don't um... Think now it's the best time to do it." I said as I set him down on my lap.

He pouted. "Whhyyyy?" He whined. "Chu and Dada dwid it. Why not with mwe too?"

"You're too small now," I said as I patted his head. "Baby boy's can't make touchies like that. Once you're big again, we can make some together."

Bakugou smiled happily and cuddle us again and we cuddled back.