Chapter 17: Tender care

Warning: Mentions of smut

Bakugou's POV:

I woke up a little and yawn a little a as I stretched. I rubbed my eyes a little and looked around bed. I changed a oversized shirt and went to find Shinso and Izuku.

 I changed a oversized shirt and went to find Shinso and Izuku

(This is Bakugou's shirt)

I yawned some more as I saw Shinso fixing up laundry and Izuku reading a book.

"Good afternoon, babe." Shinso said happily and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled happily and hugs him and went over to Izuku and kissed his cheek and hugged him as well.

Izuku smiled. "Hi, baby boy. How was ?"

I smiled and nuzzles his head against his shoulder. "Lovely, Dada." I said happily. Shinso chuckles and finished up putting the laundry in the washer before sitting next to us. There was no school today, so we had the chance to spend all day together.

The three of us decided to watch a sci-fi movie together. We sat down on the couch and watch the movie. Later on in the film, Shinso tapped my shoulder. I looked up at him confused.

"Baby, mind if I could ask you something?" He said.

"Sure!" I said, happily as Izuku looked over as well.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?"

I was a little confused. "Yes, bits of it. I remembered being in my headspace and playing with stuffies and that's it. How come?"

"You were grinding against the floor, with your diaper being full." Izuku said, chiming into the conversation

I blushed bright red, embrassed and I began scratching the back of my head. I wasn't sure about how to explain to them about my 'interests' as I didn't want be judged. They both held my other hand in their hands and gave both a serious yet comforting expressions on their faces.

"Babe, you can always tell us anything." Shinso said in a soft bit firm tone.

Izuku nodded in agreement. "We just want to make sure you're ok and want you to be happy." He said as he rested his head in there hand.

I thought about for a little moment and sighed and I talked to them about "it" and explain (If you guys aren't fully aware, he's talking to them about scat and diaper play), worried about their reactions to it. As soon I was finished, I lowered my head down, scared. I felt a soft pat on my head on my head. I looked up and saw Izuku patting my head. He had a warm smiled on his face.

"It's ok, sweetie. That doesn't change how we view you." He held me close to him.

Shinso hugged me close. "Mhm. If there's anyway we can do to make you feel comfortable, let us know." He said as he kissed his cheek. I felt contented after hearing those words. I love them so much. We cuddled closer as we watched tv together.

Hi everyone. I'm super sorry that this chapter is shorter than others.😭
I'm still working on the series and planned to do more in the future.😊